WANTED: VGA box for DC, PS2 saturn pad, PS2 network adapter, Shining F. EXA

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I just need any generic working one for a reasonable price. If you have one or know any on-line shop that has them also let me know.
Just state a price (shipped airmail to Spain), I have paypal.

Thanks.

Also looking for a PS2 network adaptor, a PS2 saturn pad and Shining Force EXA for PS2, US version, second hand in good condition is OK, I need it cheap if possible.

Last edited:

jeff10

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
jesus look at the price........

does the sega brand display a noticable image

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Nah, it should be the same, but the sega one it retailed for a high price and few were produced, as thousands of third party ones were produced later; so it's rar3. The scheme is very simple and in fact you can build one yourself for like 10$ in parts and basic electronic knowledge, it's just that it would be quite time-consuming.

Thanks for the ebay links, but first I'm looking if somebody has something here.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I guess BIG considered my offer a lowball and didn't bother replying. Oh well, in that case, that's the problem of the (in)famous "PM me with offers".

I'm still looking for all 3 items. I can only pay through paypal (cc).

And another item in my wishlist: Shining Force EXA for PS2, US version, second hand in good condition is OK, I need it cheap if possible.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Just settled the deal for a network adaptor. I'm still looking for the other items, and I prefer to buy more than one at once. Actually I might even get another network adaptor if it is offered bundled with other items.

Thanks.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have some VGA boxes for Dreamcast around somewhere if you still need one. I will see if I can dig them up tonight.

EDIT: I also have some SEGA brand VMU's and Dreamcast controllers, if you need anything like that.

Last edited:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
That's OK, if you find the vgaboxes just let me know, I might get two. Thanks, but I don't need controllers nor vmu, I already have plenty and are easier to find over here anyway.

SirRuizJr

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 89.7%
26   3   0
I have VGA box for DC and PS2 Network Adapter.

I can throw in a new Shining Force EXP .

ALL for $100 plus airtime shipping.

Let me know.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
OK, I found the VGA boxes. They were in a box under a stack of Virtua Fighter 4 posters. :p I will post pictures when I get home in the morning.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
OK, biomotor has just sent me 2 DC vga-boxes.

I'm still looking for Saturn PS2 pads, and I'm adding a new game to my list: PS2 USA version of Odin Sphere. Thanks.