Wanting to buy a new Candy Cab but not sure what's available (or really what I even want)

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Figured I'd post this in here. I live in the midwest (MN) and am just checking to see if anyone is considering selling one of their cabs and would be willing to ship.

I don't really have the money to be buying one straight out at this time with shipping but am toying with the idea of just selling as much of my arcade collection as necessary to fund the new purchase. I already emailed Ken and Matsu regarding their stock inventory.

Optimally I'd like something with a rotate mechanism as I'd like to use this cab for vert games but with the option of using it for hori stuff if I really want. Jamma cab of course, does it need VGA, no, but it's cool if it does. Yeah, I could just rotate my BC monitor but I don't know squat when it comes to tech stuff. I know so little, I consider rotating the monitor "tech stuff." I couldn't install a jamma harness if my life depended on it. So the whole idea of rotating my monitor is kind of intimidating. Don't want to get killed and all with all the potential volts, discharging the monitor, chipping the neckboard, etc. I have no one to show me this stuff and can't really risk fucking stuff up..so yeah, that's why I'm looking for the easy solution.

An E2 would be ideal, but really, maybe there's something else cool out there that I don't even know about that I could afford that someone is considering selling. Not really interested in driving long distances either, so that's why I'd need it shipped.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Yeah, I'd say you would want to wait it out for an E2 to appear. You could get vga on it if the chassis is replaced with a tri-sync chassis. I have a tri-sync chassis on one of my E2's outside of the bottom right convergence issue the picture is good.

I know there are other cabs that have rotate mechs like some of the Capcom Q-25's but not sure if you can put tri-sync chassis's in them.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
$2000

that cab better give you a blow job on command for that price

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Yeah definitely way high on the price. But that body does appear to be in pretty damn good condition with the side art. Would have to see closeups but the sideart looks to be mint.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
just hold out for what you want. its a super dry market out here, but something will come along eventually.