WARCRAFT 3, GAME WITH ME AND LWK, YOU DONT EVEN NEED THE GAME!!!!!!! HAHAHA

'Lord Yamazaki'

Edo Express Delivery Guy
That's right dudes, you don't even need to have the game, I'll just transfer all the files you need and you can game with me and lwk, and kick some orc assssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! Hahahaha.

Anyone interested in playing with us, PM or IM either of us... my AIM is

goenitzlopez666

and LWK's is

LWKSNK

Join us and let's do it like they do in the discovery channel! Hahaha.

IM away!

P.S. This game is badass. :mr_Joit:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
megaownage.jpg

owned.jpg

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Which version do you play?

Chaos of TFT?
Which Server?

I'm sick of Getting noobs on Random Teams. I don't have the Gull to play solo games (Too Stressfull).

Last night one of my partners was NE... We were getting attacked. I told the retard to turn his wells on (he had like 10 of them next to our army). After we barely got our ass kicked, he told me he didn't know what autocast was.

Last edited:

'Lord Yamazaki'

Edo Express Delivery Guy
norton9478 said:
Which version do you play?

Chaos of TFT?
Which Server?

I'm sick of Getting noobs on Random Teams. I don't have the Gull to play solo games (Too Stressfull).

Last night one of my partners was NE... We were getting attacked. I told the retard to turn his wells on (he had like 10 of them next to our army). After we barely got our ass kicked, he told me he didn't know what autocast was.
I have both Chaos and TFT, and actually me and LWK are playing via the LAN mode cracked into online, since I don't have spare valid serial numbers.

I "can" play in the actual battle net servers, since I do have valid serial numbers myself, as I bought both games, however I am also sick of being on random teams, hence why I made this thread, in hopes of getting some fellow ng peeps to play with us in my own server.

I haven't played on battle net much, since 99% of the people are complete assholes and noobs, I play more on LAN with a couple friends. If you wanna play on the official servers, or on my own LAN cracked one, with me and LWK. just say so then, I'm up for both ;) :mr_t:

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
Nice to see other WC3 players on the the boards. I'm kind of new to the game though since I gotten the Warcraft Battle Chest. I finished ROC and i'm now on FT starting the Scourge campaign. I played 2 matches online and got my ass kicked, so yeah, i'm a total noob. I would love to play against you guys and see how I do against the good players here. I usually play on the east servers and play under the name of Devil_Z, if you see me in chat, just say hi or something.

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec
there's a developmentally disabled kid at my school that plays nothing but warcraft 3 when he gets home. he says he wins all the time but maybe he just thinks it.

my pc can't run WC3 anymore

fucking thing is corrupt in the mobo

spam +1

Phix

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Damn i reallt wanna play but cant find my cd :crying:
Care to hook me up ???

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I've got to do something different, Change games, Change servers, change styels....

I'm on a sick ass slide:

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/war3-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=honda.93.ex

Fucking was up 10 games over .500 last friday. Now I'm a game under.
Fucking noob partners.

"Ima go 3 heroes and Milita cuz Milita ownz"
"Don't worry, I'll get enough wyverns to beat those fiends and sorcs"
"Gyros is where it's at man..... "
"They are sitting at the fountain, lets attack them!"

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
I gave Reign of Chaos up after 3-4 months when it came out, the game is addictive.

I just bought Frozen Throne, going to start playing around tommorrow at lunch.

God Help Me.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
JHendrix said:
I gave Reign of Chaos up after 3-4 months when it came out, the game is addictive.

I just bought Frozen Throne, going to start playing around tommorrow at lunch.

God Help Me.

Bnet?

What server would you likely play on?

I'm thinking about installing frozen thrown as well....

'Lord Yamazaki'

Edo Express Delivery Guy
If you guys get online, I'll gladly join up for some team battles. I'm currently a level 15 soloist, so I ain't no noob. The game is addictive as hell alright. Btw, I play on the default server which is Lordaeron. IM me at goenitzlopez666 so we can set a time for us to meet and play a few. We'll have some good time fo sho :mr_t:

praedicator

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
norton9478 said:
I've got to do something different, Change games, Change servers, change styels....

I'm on a sick ass slide:

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/war3-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=honda.93.ex

Fucking was up 10 games over .500 last friday. Now I'm a game under.
Fucking noob partners.

"Ima go 3 heroes and Milita cuz Milita ownz"
"Don't worry, I'll get enough wyverns to beat those fiends and sorcs"
"Gyros is where it's at man..... "
"They are sitting at the fountain, lets attack them!"

There is no end in sight for the WC3 addiction :D

I started a new user account because I wanted to switch back to the west coast server, but now I wish I had waited for the next ladder season.

We should do some arranged gaming at some point... it's always nice to continue t3h dr4m4 and sh!t talking after a wc3 match finishes :buttrock:

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
If/when I get on BNet to play it'll most likely be on Azeroth again.

It's been so long since I've played before I consider myself a n00b again.

Got any practical tips for this ish?

I need to remember how to select individual units from a group with a keyboard again, I think it's Tab when you've selected a group?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
nowdays there are only two sucessfull multiplayer strats....

Mass Shamens/Wtichdoctors
Mass Sorcs/Priests

If you were any good before, you will pick it up quickly. There are more noobs on ROC than there were when i put down the game in mid 2003.

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I used to play Warcraft III, but just with a few friends. I love game to death, but I can never find a decent game to play on Battlenet. Every room I join as shitty custom maps and strange scenarios, I just wanna play the damn game. When I make my own room, nobody joins either.

I'm talking about Reign of Chaos by the way, not Frozen Throne (which I should buy already, maybe there's people to play with on that).

I haven't played in a long time, so I doubt that I'm that good (or even know what I'm doing), but if anyone's interested in playing, leave a message here, PM me, IM me on AIM, send me an e-mail (probably won't check that), whatever.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
norton9478 said:
nowdays there are only two sucessfull multiplayer strats....

Mass Shamens/Wtichdoctors
Mass Sorcs/Priests

If you were any good before, you will pick it up quickly. There are more noobs on ROC than there were when i put down the game in mid 2003.

huuuhhhh!?!?

mass casters is back in style? hasnt een that way since release and i cant possibly see how it would be sucessful.

if you guys are still playing maybe my bro and i can team up against u assholes. we truly do suck but we have full versions of roc and tft. i hate playing online cuz its full of nerd faggots.

and we havent played for like 6 months at least. :kekeke:

'Lord Yamazaki'

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Just IM me over at AIM man, and we can game whatever you want. I always have a couple of buddies we can game with too.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Soniku17 said:
I used to play Warcraft III, but just with a few friends. I love game to death, but I can never find a decent game to play on Battlenet. Every room I join as shitty custom maps and strange scenarios, I just wanna play the damn game. When I make my own room, nobody joins either.

I'm talking about Reign of Chaos by the way, not Frozen Throne (which I should buy already, maybe there's people to play with on that).

I haven't played in a long time, so I doubt that I'm that good (or even know what I'm doing), but if anyone's interested in playing, leave a message here, PM me, IM me on AIM, send me an e-mail (probably won't check that), whatever.

Just go in and choose "play normal game"..... IT auto assigns you based on level and ability....... Some teams are great, some suck....

No custom maps...

It's not like starcraft which was a basic free for all....

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
FeelGood said:
huuuhhhh!?!?

mass casters is back in style? hasnt een that way since release and i cant possibly see how it would be sucessful.

if you guys are still playing maybe my bro and i can team up against u assholes. we truly do suck but we have full versions of roc and tft. i hate playing online cuz its full of nerd faggots.

and we havent played for like 6 months at least. :kekeke:

as you can see, I'm a nerd faggot.

I'm not great tho.... Just better than most of the know it all retards.

The mass casters is a good strat for large games where one of your teamates go for some damage causing units..... Unless you mix orc and human casters to the extreme.... thats some bad ass shit.

I personaly love to get steam tanks and teleport them around the opponent's bases using mass tp and invisable units............... Take out 3 expansions and a base in a few minutes... very fun.

Single player is very chess like. YOu have to plan to get anything at a moment's notice. I don't play 1v1 beacuse it's to damn stressfull.