Warren, Ohio, ASTRO CITY US $200.00

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
astro_12.JPG

video monitor is jumpy and it is hard to follow what is going on

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEGA-ASTRO-...334?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6d1d6dae

I myself am from Minnesota and don't know how to fix but I think it looks nice as far as condition goes :scratch:

Last edited:

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Hm, sync problems perhaps? Even if you have to get a new chassis, that is still a bargain.

lonewolfx

n00b
astro_12.JPG

video monitor is jumpy and it is hard to follow what is going on

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEGA-ASTRO-...334?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6d1d6dae

I myself am from Minnesota and don't know how to fix but I think it looks nice as far as condition goes :scratch:
Thanks for posting this. I won the Auction. Besides the monitor, It is in pristine condition. The seller ordered directly from Japan.( It came with all the paperwork and more.) all so the seller is a great guy to boot. Thanks again.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I almost jumped on this since I live pretty close by. The monitor problems kind of scared me off, though. Congrats on the win, lonewolf.

Is that a PD Ultraman game in the cab? Do you know what kind of motherboard is in there?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
All of his cabs are very nice.

If you are going to pick it up, be prepared to be blown away - dude has one of the most amazing collections you will ever see.

He lives 10 minutes from me.

lonewolfx

n00b
Thanks. It came with Ultraman Club. I'm either going to get the monitor fixed, or replace it. I'm looking around now.

lonewolfx

n00b
All of his cabs are very nice.

If you are going to pick it up, be prepared to be blown away - dude has one of the most amazing collections you will ever see.

He lives 10 minutes from me.

Yea, I drove out there yesterday. I couldn't believe all the stuff he had. He gave me all the paper work with the cab. He had it shipped from Tokyo Japan, directly to him.

SSS

neo retired
Damn, all you need is a tri sync chassis ordered from alva amusements in FL to make that an awesome cab again.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I love banpresto, they made a pretty decent sailor moon beat em up.

Why did the guy sell it?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
3 bills for a beauty + a game :envy: shipping would be this much easy for me!