Watches

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Bought the designer watches in my 20s. Not worth the money but they look ok.
Need to repair my Poljot and still have a few more.
The digital watches are my everyday and sports watches. The G-Shocks are solar & radio.

watchhobo.png

zinho

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Guitars > Watches
Yes, that’s why I got a custom nighthawk and a JCM 2000 instead, but I would like a Rolex Submariner to wear from time to time, perhaps I’ll get one in the future

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Yes, that’s why I got a custom nighthawk and a JCM 2000 instead, but I would like a Rolex Submariner to wear from time to time, perhaps I’ll get one in the future
Shut the fuck up and get out of this thread.

zinho

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Shut the fuck up and get out of this thread.
The more you bitch the more I bitch so how about you get the fuck out instead? Wasn’t I talking about a watch or something or am I tripping?

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I bought a Zeppelin LZ127 on my Japan Airlines flight like a dumbass. Not as fancy as the big tymer ones here but I like it a lot, aside from managing to scratch the crystal god knows how within 2 months of owning it.

1708121218000.jpeg

The JAL gal told me I was going to look beautifur in it and be more attractive but so far I haven't seen any ladies falling onto my lap. Maybe it's the leather strap, help me out here watch bros.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I bought a Zeppelin LZ127 on my Japan Airlines flight like a dumbass. Not as fancy as the big tymer ones here but I like it a lot, aside from managing to scratch the crystal god knows how within 2 months of owning it.

The JAL gal told me I was going to look beautifur in it and be more attractive but so far I haven't seen any ladies falling onto my lap. Maybe it's the leather strap, help me out here watch bros.

If anything, You got a somewhat interesting story to go along with it.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member

View attachment 72073

Couldn’t you have the crystal replaced with a sapphire one then?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
You could, but you'd just repair it with an original part instead because why

Just wear it, I've never worried about scratches

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I tried on a 58 and a Pelagos for the second time today. Last time I was set on the 58 but now I think I like the Pelagos more. Ugh. I think whatever I land on I’m going to get a used one so I have an easier time letting go of it down the line.