Watches

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Seiko has some nice watches and the quality is also great.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Yea that's one thing I've never quite understood. Why does monetary value always have to be stated when people have expensive things? Are you enjoying it or enjoying throwing it in other people's faces? Never could wrap my head around that.

do you even know where you are

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
And I'm not saying anyone should not disclose the price. I just find it odd that most expensive things are talked about for monetary value rather than the use or beauty of it. In the end? You like what you like. Bought this one today cause I dig Seiko as a brand.

e020070f1c470463e928c044fa306d90.jpg

Nice Seiko Panda. How the hell have you been?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
:keke::thevt:

Maybe you should flex that $70K of watches a little harder.....maybe actually post some pics.

Don’t be mad that Jorge’s watches cost more than your house.

There are home carts that have changed hands here, that prolly cost more than your house.

XD

Shackleford

Banned
Don’t be mad that Jorge’s watches cost more than your house.

There are home carts that have changed hands here, that prolly cost more than your house.

XD

One thing is for sure......nothing costs less......

Spoiler:

....than a blowjob.....from your mother.

:keke:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
At least I have a mama, you newbish monorchid.

Say hi to your dad and two uncles.

I’d crush you with my wallet...‘cept time is money, and you ain’t worth it.

Shackleford

Banned
I’d crush you with my wallet...‘cept time is money, and you ain’t worth it.

Please.....you ain’t crushing shit. Keep saving up that money and you will eventually be able to move out of that cardboard box you're living in. :glee:

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Panda that Seiko band reminds me of an old TAG SEL band I had...

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
It's not about fame, power or money. It's about generations of tradition and making a difference, helping people who need it. That's our destiny!

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Got a Casio Edifice about a month ago but just got the band resized today since I was too chicken to do it myself, got a great deal on a solar battery and sapphire crystal watch for daily wear fits like a glove now and isn’t too heavy or crazy big on my wrist like some of my Citizen and Seiko watches are

49899B9E-7D2D-493F-BE40-BCEC98FFEDE7.jpeg

Last edited:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Nice watch. I was just looking at the Orient Bambinos yesterday as I was thinking of getting something with a blue dial and the Orients came up. Most of the Orients I see are automatics, does this have a battery then? It’s not solar powered, right, thought I just read that about this watch.

Last edited:

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Thanks guys. Yeah, this one is solar powered. It was originally on a steel bracelet, but I swapped out the strap myself. Keeps perfect time. It's the only watch I wear if I'm not sporting my TAG.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Picked up a new watch during the AliExpress anniversary sale last month. Been looking for an affordable but decent quality submariner style watch since the one I got looks nice but doesn’t keep good time. Lots of good reviews and features on this one so went for it. Time will tell, but so far it seems pretty great.

a8cd1d005e9ef2f33189d8397a354dd7.jpg

https://a.aliexpress.com/_d63C0Q6

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Bumping this up. Added a few other vintage watches to my stash. Still no smart watches, but there are some alternatives that are catching my eye.

I'm curious if anyone has seen upcoming Smart wristbands for analog watches? I'm only aware of the Sony WENA, and the features just don't match the price.

32462-original-1560526455-ukzw-full-width-inline.jpg

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I randomly saw this watch at a shop and bought it. The body is pretty unique, and the brand is run by a former Cartier exec. Mine's white instead of black, though.

briston-clubmaster-hms-watch-rrp-115_360_9bff197ee3da8e2818f621cd84c27c61.jpg

Edit - images are being a bitch. It’s a Briston Clubmaster.

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I randomly saw this watch at a shop and bought it. The body is pretty unique, and the brand is run by a former Cartier exec. Mine's white instead of black, though.

briston-clubmaster-hms-watch-rrp-115_360_9bff197ee3da8e2818f621cd84c27c61.jpg

Getting a 403 forbidden on the image, man.

I used to be into watches for a time though. I had a couple Tissot's, an Oris, a couple Seiko's, and a Citizen. Before I got the Oris Classic Date I got a Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic and Seiko SARB033 to compare and choose between the two. I went with the Hamilton, but it ended up having movement issues so it got sent back and I went for an Oris instead, even though the cost was higher. My favorite watch that I had was the Tissot PR516 Heritage with the holed metal bracelet. Such a unique watch. I got it brand new for an excellent price, and almost doubled my money even after I wore it regularly when I sold all of my watches off. All of the money is now into my Neo Geo collection. I still hold a decent knowledge of watches though, even though I got out of it.

If I do end up getting another watch, however unlikely that may be, I'd aim for a Panerai Radomir Base Logo. I love the look and simplicity of the basic Panerai watches.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Getting a 403 forbidden on the image, man.

I used to be into watches for a time though. I had a couple Tissot's, an Oris, a couple Seiko's, and a Citizen. Before I got the Oris Classic Date I got a Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic and Seiko SARB033 to compare and choose between the two. I went with the Hamilton, but it ended up having movement issues so it got sent back and I went for an Oris instead, even though the cost was higher. My favorite watch that I had was the Tissot PR516 Heritage with the holed metal bracelet. Such a unique watch. I got it brand new for an excellent price, and almost doubled my money even after I wore it regularly when I sold all of my watches off. All of the money is now into my Neo Geo collection. I still hold a decent knowledge of watches though, even though I got out of it.

If I do end up getting another watch, however unlikely that may be, I'd aim for a Panerai Radomir Base Logo. I love the look and simplicity of the basic Panerai watches.

I’m tempted by the Hamilton field watches. I’ve never had an automatic but I really like the looks of some of the cheap soviet era field watches and those are way closer to my price range. I’m sure they suck at keeping time but eh.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I acquired this fine timepiece recently:

IMG_20200724_231407.jpg