Watches

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Yes, give me those knurled crowns and plungers

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
@roker tell the truth...you have some kind of arm hair kink and this is a genius way for you to get your fix...

take-it-off-kevin-nealon.gif

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
I always have to laugh when I see VC watches because I recall seeing their ads on Facebook that were full of typos.

like you sell 30k $ watches but cannot proof-read you online ads?!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
LOL... misspellings happen on watches too, bud. Patek had such typos on some of their clasps/buckles and some other noteworthy mentions highlighted here.

I can put up with wonky ads coming from lazy marketing departments as long as the timepieces are awesome, which of course VC's are in most if not all regards.

prof

Does anyone want a Pacman Timex Weekender as a gift? Memorial Day giveaway, preferably to a US resident because of shipping. It has the original packaging, and original strap, but I also got the nato strap for it that matches the black and blue maze. The maze lights up when you press the crown for telling time at night. I just don't wear it much, and figure it would be a fun giveaway for someone, and since this is a watch thread on a gaming forum, what better place. Just post here if you want. :D

20230528-123616.jpg

20230528-123525.jpg

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Does anyone want a Pacman Timex Weekender as a gift? Memorial Day giveaway, preferably to a US resident because of shipping. It has the original packaging, and original strap, but I also got the nato strap for it that matches the black and blue maze. The maze lights up when you press the crown for telling time at night. I just don't wear it much, and figure it would be a fun giveaway for someone, and since this is a watch thread on a gaming forum, what better place. Just post here if you want. :D

20230528-123616.jpg

20230528-123525.jpg
Hek yeah.
That's sweet.

prof

You got it, helly. PM incoming.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Gentlemen, please. I think we can all agree that you're both goobs. No need to prove which is the bigger one.

prof

Gentlemen, please. I think we can all agree that you're both goobs. No need to prove which is the bigger one.
Say, that line sounds familiar. You must be quoting someone who's smart and hilarious. ;D

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Those are both hard to get. Did you have the option of buying? Are they used or something? Are you at an AD?

I was on South Street in Philly on a break from work, and the owner was out of the shop. The security guard couldn’t tell me much about the watches, bring them in from the window display, or sell them to me.

It’s an independent shop, one step up from a pawn shop…and South Street isn’t what it used to be. I might try back next week and try to see what’s what.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Was window wishing this week.
Either of these would work, I recon:
View attachment 65968

Hulk vs. Pepsi... can't go wrong either way, Jimbo. From a practicality stand point and how both wear, I'd go Pepsi especially if on a jubilee bracelet (like the one in your pic). Of all my watches, the current model Pepsi probably gets the most daily wear. It's extremely comfortable in hot or cold temps, can easily dress it up or down and goes with practically everything. Iconic design that'll never not be cool... unless if worn by folks that "freak" homecarts. keke