Switch
Battle Circuit

GBA
HiHi PuffyAmiYumi / Everdrive

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
:D
datatstorm and doktor! :p
the former is a defender clone, batter than the original, and the latter is a tetris clone with a great soundtrack..... :glee:
amiga platform naturally.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
GameCube
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door - got 5 of the crystal stars, I've never finished this game and want to do so by the end of the week. Mario RPGs are never very long, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
GameCube
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door - got 5 of the crystal stars, I've never finished this game and want to do so by the end of the week. Mario RPGs are never very long, so this shouldn't be a problem.

i was thinking of buying this game again recently. the best mario rpg for sure.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
I haven't played much, but I did get a chance to play the new TMNT arcade machine.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo 2DS
- Final Fantasy Explorers
Finally beat the main story mode, but, a bunch of new missions open up after that, so there's still hours of questing to be done. Raised my character up to level 103 now and I'm currently playing as the Samurai job class.
- Nintendo Badge Arcade
- Pilotwings Resort
- Pokémon Rumble World
- Pokémon Shuffle

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
PC Engine:

SFII'

SNES:

Run Saber (shitty Strider clone)
SFII: Turbo

Arcade:

Xain'd Seleena

All played on my raspberry pi.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
PC Engine:

SFII'

SNES:

Run Saber (shitty Strider clone)
SFII: Turbo

Arcade:

Xain'd Seleena

All played on my raspberry pi.

i thought run saber was pretty good. great graphics, huge bosses with big sprites, good level design and the whole game plays smooth.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
i thought run saber was pretty good. great graphics, huge bosses with big sprites, good level design and the whole game plays smooth.

It plays well and if I never knew of the existence of Strider, I'd probably like it more. I just feel there's not enough there to win me over or even consider it an "homage"

Strider is just that good, imo.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
3DS:

Pokemon Ultra Moon- Not sure on this one yet- it certainly is different than other mainline Pokemon games. Going to give it more time, I know I've read a lot of people loved it.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
3DS:

Pokemon Ultra Moon- Not sure on this one yet- it certainly is different than other mainline Pokemon games. Going to give it more time, I know I've read a lot of people loved it.

It's a bit weird at first, but I enjoyed the variety of trials and locales. The island setting grows on you while keeping things fresh. I do miss the fact that the rivals aren't assholes to you anymore and they actually help you out, but that was a trend starting way back.