PCE

Street Fighter II CE

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
NES

Super Mario Bros. 3 Mix
Rouge Dawn (Metroid hack that's REALLY fucking good)
Zanac

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Switch
Mario Odyssey - finished initial storyline. lots more to do still.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
started a while ago, trying the monster hunter set on the psp. (ripped retail on an optical 300x model, played via pspn100x and ps3 bluetooith pad.)
not bad so far.
also have the wii MH3, waiting for the ps2 version to be crammed in my letterbox. :D

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member

Borderlands 2

what do you think of it, syn?. borderlands 2 is a fan favourite,probably because of the loot, but i thought the first one was a lot better.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Went on a binge this week

Switch
Binding of Isaac Afterbirth +
Ys VIII

GameCube
Resident Evil 4

3DS
Pokemon Ultra Sun

Retrofreak
Mega Man 4
Super C
Street Fighter II Turbo
Super Street Fighter II

Damn dude, did that break work for you or what?!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
what do you think of it, syn?. borderlands 2 is a fan favourite,probably because of the loot, but i thought the first one was a lot better.

I like them both with the Zombie Island of Doctor Ned my favorite. BL2 I owned a 360 on it's release so lots of playing with friends.

I can farm a boss if I have a half hour or get knee deep in missions. I still haven't found/done everything so, if for that alone, it has replay value.

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
PS2:
FATAL FRAME 2 - Man the jump in quality compared to the first game is immediately noticeable. Graphics are better, sound is better, animations are better, ghost are more plentiful, combat is more fun. So far this really is one of those sequels where they took what worked in the first game and refined the shit out of it. I'm still pretty early in to this game but I really dig it so far.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Played a little of gravity rush 2 before the server shutdown.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
PS4 Got the physical of Sonic Mania, enjoying it a lot so far, game looks amazing

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
PSX

Fantastic Pinball Kyutenaki
Rockman X3 (got the gold armor, will get Z-Saber one of these days)

Mega Drive

Devil Crash MD

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nothing so far this week, but, I had several GameStop gift cards to burn, and it's long past time I upgraded from my NDS Lite, so, I finally ordered a 2DS (w/Mario Kart 7) and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey, & Etrian Mystery Dungeon. Free shipping too!

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Switch:

Bloodstained Curse of the moon - just beat the game.

Mega CD:

Popful mail - trying to get through the game with my limited Japanese, and using it as a way to practice reading and listening to Japanese

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2 comes out tomorrow on Switch. Shall be a great day.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
C64
Galencia

Steam
Sleeping Dogs

PSVR
Skyrim VR

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Switch
Wild Guns Reloaded
Octopath Traveler
Harvest Moon

GC
Mario Party 4

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Nothing so far this week, but, I had several GameStop gift cards to burn, and it's long past time I upgraded from my NDS Lite, so, I finally ordered a 2DS (w/Mario Kart 7) and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey, & Etrian Mystery Dungeon. Free shipping too!

I’ve sunk quite a bit of time into the Theatrhythm games. Addicting and a lot of fun.

Switch

Xenoblade 2

Just tons to do in this game

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I got my new 2DS and the other three secondhand games in the mail from UPS today (which is surprisingly fast for GameStop, considering that I just went with standard rate shipping and ordered them Monday night), but I've only had a chance to check out Mario Kart 7 so far (which is awesome), and the surprisingly addicting built-in Face Raiders game (who doesn't love shooting themselves in the face?). The reviews I read for Theatrhythm were pretty much universally positive, I love music games, and I love Final Fantasy, so, I can't imagine that I won't be head-over-heels for that game too when I finally boot it up and give it a go. I remember somebody else on here (maybe it was you) mentioning how great it was too, which definitely influenced by purchasing decision!