Weekly Roundup 7/30/18

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Vita:

Danganronpa:Trigger Happy Havok- This game was fantastic and had me hooked the entire time. I highly recommend it.
Demon Gaze- Just starting this one, the first dungeon crawler I’ve probably ever played (I think?) It’s tough from the start but I’m having fun

Xbox:
Crazy Taxi 3

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Switch
Neo Turf Masters
Money Puzzle Exchanger
Mega Man
Mega Man 7
Street Fighter III NG
Mega Man X6

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I haven't played anything this week because of traveling for work and the work schedule, but I have 2 days off this week so I'll be able to catch up

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo 2DS

- Etrian Mystery Dungeon
I played through a few missions and beat the first boss (a golem). It's an enjoyable rogue-like, but the difficulty is too easy so far (which was surprising, as I expect absolutely no mercy from both the Etrian and Mystery Dungeon names), but, I'm sure it'll ramp up over time.
- Face Raiders
I've never owned a handheld with cameras and a gyroscope until now, so this built-in game amuses me more than it ought to. I still need to try out the built-in AR card games thing too, but I haven't even opened those up yet.
- LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey
If you've played one LEGO adventure game, you've kind of played them all. The graphics are definitely better than the regular DS' LEGO titles I already own, but, otherwise, it's the usual button-mashing, bricks-collect-a-thon I expected.
- Mario Kart 7
Completed all eight 50cc cups and I'll be moving on to working on the 100cc cups next. The coin collecting and balloon popping battle games aren't bad either. I also love that, in addition to the new tracks, there's a nice selection of older tracks from SNES, GBA, N64, GCN, NDS, and Wii.
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call
Just as awesome as I expected! I've only played the AI so far, but the VS battle attacks (which remind me strongly of NDS Guitar Hero duels) definitely make you sweat!

Last edited:

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
:glee:
rerunning lost kingdoms 1 & 2 and baten kaitos & BK-origins on the ngc. (wii original)
great card based RPG games, with a great plot. :p
[edit]
keys.

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
PS1
Finished Vagrant Story with an 82% map. On the first run you can get 85% max, so I apparently missed 6 rooms or so.

Put Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions back in and cleared one of the two missions I haven't cleared. So now I just have the 15-minute / 10-stage time attack left before I 100% the game.

Switch
Getting ready to finish Breath of the Wild.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Silent hill arcade - finished to the end

Xbox 360 - Finally finished GOW

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PS4:
Dragonball fighterz - Its been about a month since I lasted played, so trying to brush some of the dust off

MegaCD:
Popful Mail - Made it to the last stage with my limited Japanese, and I've only had to gamefaqs one thing so far.

-SD-

Camel Slug
Third Strike, Mega Man X, Sonic Mania + and Garou on the PS4.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
started playing bioshock 2 on the xbone.