Metal Slug

3DS
Pokemon Ultra Sun

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
PS4

Dark Souls Remastered
Dead Cells-Seems great so far, but maybe a little too intense for me at this particular moment.
Chasm-Pretty much reskinned SotN but not as challenging, which is fine with me because I just want a game where I explore with some familiar gameplay elements.

PC

The Bard's Tale Trilogy-I fell off a bit with this one but I intend to return to it soon.

PS Vita

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles-This is such a great game.

PS3

Castlevania Chronicles-Via PSOne Classics. Finally beat this one. It's amazing watching the interview with IGA in the Options section. It's hard to believe that this is how Konami used to treat their video games-like an industry that had some artistic integrity and commitment to vision. This company needs to die and for better companies to assume control over these IPs.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Switch
Finished Zelda
Dragon Blaze

Saturn
Blast Wind

NGPC
Last Blade

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Switch
Octopath Traveler

iOS
Mario Run
Dragon Quest III

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
gamecube :buttrock:

metroid prime
mario sunshine
f xero gx

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo 2DS

- Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Beat most of the modes, but I've still got lots of costumes, figurines, and one playable character left to unlock. The exclusive Metroid level where Ridley wrecks your shit if you get knocked out of the ring is awesome--Samus Aran as a fighter would have been better though.
- LEGO Legend of Chima: Laval's Journey
Almost done, I beat it, and I'm at 98%, but there are still two characters I have left to find and buy to get 100%.
- Mario Kart 7
Beat all of the cups on all difficulties, but I'm still working on getting gold trophies in four of the 150cc cups to unlock the last 4 characters I'm missing.
- Nintendo Badge Arcade
Kinda bullshit, but addicting none the less. If the badges you can win in this crane catching game were actual physical items, Nintendo would make a small fortune off of me, but, as they're only digital doo-dads for your 3DS desktop/folders, I only do the free play options and I've still accumulated almost 200 of the things (the Mega Man robot masters are my favorites).
- Pokémon Rumble World
Caught over a 100 critters; gotta catch more!
- Pokémon Shuffle
Ditto, and not the Pokémon.
- Puzzle and Dragons Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition
Made some good progress in the Dragons Z campaign, but it's getting pretty grind-y. Haven't even tried the Mario flavor yet.
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call
Beat it, but I'll probably still be unlocking shit in this game for weeks/months to come.

I also bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars, but, other than checking them to make sure that they both work (never a sure thing with GameStop), I've been too busy catching Pokémon to play them. It's a sad state of affairs when you spend more time playing free games from Nintendo's eShop than the ones you spent money on . . .

Nintendo DS
- Metroid Prime Pinball

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
gamecube :buttrock:

metroid prime
mario sunshine
f xero gx

Damn thats a hell of a list. 2 out of 3 of those games are masterpieces and Mario Sunshine is still pretty damn good even though I never finished it.

PS1:
GRANDIA

PS2:
SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI NOCTURNE - With DMC5 officially being set after DMC2, I strangely have an urge to finally play this game. Dont think I can play two RPGs at the same time though lol might have to give Grandia a break.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Damn thats a hell of a list. 2 out of 3 of those games are masterpieces and Mario Sunshine is still pretty damn good even though I never finished it.

PS1:
GRANDIA

PS2:
SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI NOCTURNE - With DMC5 officially being set after DMC2, I strangely have an urge to finally play this game. Dont think I can play two RPGs at the same time though lol might have to give Grandia a break.

can't really decide between sunshine or galaxy as my favourite mario game of all time. i think galaxy is the greatest platformer of all time, but sunshine is the one i play the most.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PS4: Death's Gambit. Just finished this one actually. Pretty good 2D action/adventure thats clearly inspired by dark souls

PC: Mushihimesama. Trying for a 1cc on original mode

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

PS1:
GRANDIA

PS2:

Gah, I really need to play Nocturne again. It's so tough though. Sometime before I die I'll finish it.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member

PS1:
GRANDIA

PS2:

I can't play 2 RPGs at the same time either, I try to limit my dedicated gaming to two games at a time, otherwise I get distracted and am less likely to finish them. Grandia is legit though, I enjoyed both of them.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
I can't play 2 RPGs at the same time either, I try to limit my dedicated gaming to two games at a time, otherwise I get distracted and am less likely to finish them. Grandia is legit though, I enjoyed both of them.

it's come to a point where i can't even play a single rpg. i just no longer have the patience to sit through dull gameplay of turn based grinding for 50+ hours. the closest i could get is zelda, and even then the bigger ones like twilight princess and breath of the wild i find exceed my level of patience.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
PS4

God of War: After putting this down for over a month, I finally got a chance to finish it and it was glorious.

Battle Garegga: I'm almost there in Premium mode but don't stand a chance in Arcade mode, need more practice.

Dangun Feveron: Touched on this one for a bit but enjoyed it for the little time I put into it. Will Return after BG.

PS1

Castlevania Chronicles: The Castlevania Thread peaked my curiosity, so I gave it a go and so far I'm really enjoying it.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member

PS1:
GRANDIA

PS2:
That's allot period to play two rpgs at once.Any time i play a jrpg it's one at a time for me are you gonna finish grandia later on ? Given how,grandia 1&2 are getting remasters.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
That's allot period to play two rpgs at once.Any time i play a jrpg it's one at a time for me are you gonna finish grandia later on ? Given how,grandia 1&2 are getting remasters.

Yeah I doubt i'll play both at the same time. With Grandia, I'm still pretty damn early on in the game. I'm at the end of the pirate ghost ship just before the squid boss. If I break right there, jumping back in should be easy. Plus Grandia isn't really hooking me in like i'd hoped. Probably doesnt help that I beat Grandia 2 (masterpiece) and Grandia 3 (decent enough game) many years ago so this game is feeling kind of dated.

As for the remaster, I dont have a Switch and i'm sure Grandia 1 will look better on a CRT anyways (although I am eager to see what they do with it) and Grandia 2 is already on PC (One of the best RPGs of all time) so if I ever get the urge to replay its already readily available.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
PC:
EDF 4.1 (finished on hard, working on the other difficulties)

Switch:
Dead Cells (lovely game)