2/2

Switch

Tetris 99
Aerofighters 2

Busy week I don’t think I played anything else

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Still grinding armor on EDF 2025 got ranger at 13260. I'm going to grind to 16000 before I try the last 5 stages I need to finish on inferno.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
PS1
Grandia - still on disc 1, made it to the Typhoon Tower

PS3
Call of Duty Black Ops - breaking up the RPG monotony with a quick run through of the campaign

PS4
Uncharted 2 - quick run through of this one, such a fun game with some wonky physics here and there

MVS
Aero Fighters 2 - working on an appropriate score
Blazing Star

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
3DS - Kirby triple deluxe.

Only working on one game at a time. Going for my 50 games beaten in a year challenge. This will be game eight.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Smitch
Beat Link's Awakening with all hearts and all seashells.

Placed 19th in a Tetris 99 match, which is my high so far.

Started Seiken Den 1 on Collection of Mana. The menu controls seem wonky, and I know it would probably be better to play the GBA remake, but I want to at least try out the original.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
2/9

Switch
Tetris 99

I really haven’t been in a game mood as of late, so putting Tetris on after I get home from work is about the most I’ve done. There are some games: Yakuza Collection, Undernight..., Granblue Fantasy, among others coming out very soon that have my interest that may get me going again

Last edited:

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Wii U

LoZ BotW - Decided to bite the bullet and finally finish this game.

Odroid Go

Columns (GG) - Trying to max out the counters in endless on easy setting.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Not as busy this past week

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV - running around doing side quests to level up. In Shinjuku National Park

fake

15 Year Member
Snuth
Final Fantasy Adventure / Collection of Mana
I've always wanted to play this, so it's the first thing I jumped on after finishing Link's Awakening. I'm super impressed. There are lots of sprites on the screen - up to 7 it seems - and the gameplay is pretty similar to Secret of Mana. You can tell how they progressed from the Game Boy to the SNES and how the sequel was really what they had in mind. It's nowhere near as confusing as something like FF Legend, where you have no idea what you're supposed to be doing or where to go - it's a pretty guided experience. I do wish M2 had maybe added a more modern map feature and made dialogue a bit easier - you trigger dialogue just by touching an NPC and then have to sit through the whole thing. The music def isn't on par with SoM, though, not just from a sound quality standpoint (obviously). The melodies are pretty boring and aren't as out-there.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Snuth
Final Fantasy Adventure / Collection of Mana
I've always wanted to play this, so it's the first thing I jumped on after finishing Link's Awakening. I'm super impressed. There are lots of sprites on the screen - up to 7 it seems - and the gameplay is pretty similar to Secret of Mana. You can tell how they progressed from the Game Boy to the SNES and how the sequel was really what they had in mind. It's nowhere near as confusing as something like FF Legend, where you have no idea what you're supposed to be doing or where to go - it's a pretty guided experience. I do wish M2 had maybe added a more modern map feature and made dialogue a bit easier - you trigger dialogue just by touching an NPC and then have to sit through the whole thing. The music def isn't on par with SoM, though, not just from a sound quality standpoint (obviously). The melodies are pretty boring and aren't as out-there.
My only wish is if they were able to put the remake Sword of Mana on there as a selectable version of FF Adventure.

fake

15 Year Member
My only wish is if they were able to put the remake Sword of Mana on there as a selectable version of FF Adventure.

Yeah, I figured that would be the more enjoyable game, but I wanted to get a sense of the GB version. Plus, it's only 10 hours long, so I might as well play through.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
PS4 - More Witcher 3, a solid 3/5 game.

+Best open world experience I've had

+The main character, despite being a bit basic (and a huge simp) sort of grows on you

-Bad voice acting, and script writing, the 'sexy and sassy' strong and independent sorceress in particular, just comes across as a cringey asshole, I have no desire help her in anything if I can avoid it

-Too many 100% scripted 'on rails' sequences that are just boring, e.g the parts with the quasi-witcher woman in which you just can't die, etc...

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
PS1
Grandia - finally got through the first disc after 32 hours. Great game but oh my Lord does it take forever.

PS2
Tekken Tag Tournament

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV - looking for the Black Samurai in Shibuya.

SNES
Super Mario All Stars - Super Mario Bros 3 - just to break up the RPG monotony

MVS
Aero Fighters 2

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
More Witcher 3, got to what I think is the end of the main storyline, the final preparations mission, so I'm tying loose ends, getting weapon diagrams for all the Witcher gear and exploring the dlc areas.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
2/16

Switch
Tetris 99

Arcade Round 1

Two Sega arcade games
Let’s go island with motion controls
Harley Davidson King of the Road

King of Fighters xIV Arcade Edition - ran through it didn’t lose a round I like it better on the PS4 than on the Nesica system. I think it played sluggish that could have been the monitor on the vewlix diamond though, there was maybe a new cut scene it’s been a bit since I played it on PS4 though I need to compare while it’s still a little fresh in my mind

Last edited:

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
PS4
Metal Wolf Chaos XF - one of the most fun action games I've played in a long time. Just a ton of mindless explosions

PS1
Grandia - Wandering through the desert

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV - beat this today finally. Went the order route with Jonathan. I'm a SMT fan now, might try out the persona series but not too into the social sim aspect

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Still working on E.D.F. 2025 only like stage 81 & 85 on inferno ( Ranger) difficulty to finish finally. Tried 81 several times even with the newly discovered "reverse shooter x" still couldn't make it through the final wave with all the hornets even with 14500 armor. The reverse shooter x is amazing basically its a gun you can use 12 times to replenish your health on you & your recruited rangers, etc. Mission 85 is a fucking beast on inferno, the second phase is a damn nightmare with the purple tracking lasers. It drained my 14000+ hp in a matter seconds. I was dual wielding lansyder z's but couldnt do enough damage to brain to trigger 3rd phase. I'm grinding up to 16000 the only thing you can to do on 85 stay close to taller buildings and try to keep purple lasers off you & luck needs to be on your side. This is getting done spent way to many hours grinding not to finish.

Last edited:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
3/1/20

Was down in Florida (Ft Lauderdale-by-the-Sea) for over a week, turned my switch on once and downloaded and played some Doom, other than that had other things to preoccupy my time.

Nice to get away from the coldish PA weather

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
3/1/20

Was down in Florida (Ft Lauderdale-by-the-Sea) for over a week, turned my switch on once and downloaded and played some Doom, other than that had other things to preoccupy my time.

Nice to get away from the coldish PA weather
Jealous. It's been sporadic here, with a mix of spring and winter within the span of a few hours

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Jealous. It's been sporadic here, with a mix of spring and winter within the span of a few hours

I’m thankful I have some relatives that rent a place the whole season for the past three years, so I can visit them for a week. Hasn’t been too bad in PA tbh though we haven’t gotten any snow at all, still quite a difference coming home being back to wintertime.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
PS4 - More Witcher 3, now playing the Blood and Wine dlc, coming from Dark Souls this game is pretty easy, even on the third difficulty level, but certain fights are ott hard, like the vampire woman at the improvised morgue and the Armadillo/Tyranid thing in the Gladiator arena.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Android Tablet:
Scatter Slots
Absolute Bingo
Galaxy Sky Shooting

Nintendo 2DS:
Pokemon Rumble World
Pokemon Shuffle
Pokemon Picross