the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Resolved and the work is top quality

Thanks

Last edited:

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Communication as ceased on some Ghostlops that I paid for some time ago.

I got excuses for a while and I was more than understanding and patient.

I am not point fingers just yet, I just hope someone can fill me in on his status since I am not getting anywhere with PM or e-mail and am worried.

Does anybody know what other boards he hangs on, perhaps I can message him there.

Thanks

Brian

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186656

If you paid by paypal, file a paypal dispute.

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
I've been wandering the same thing. I sold something to him and sent him a follow-up but got no response.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Yikes that is some serious delays he has put people through.

Thanks for the link.

I hope I do not have to dispute him. He sent me a cart form a different transaction and it was top quality and pretty timely.

Hopefully he gets his act together and comes through.

Telephone or alternate-email info is appreciated off anyone has it.

Thanks

How long has it been since you sent payment?

If you don't have your item within 44 days of your sending payment, file a paypal dispute. (Paypal only gives you 45 days to file a dispute.)

If you wait beyond that, and you don't see your item, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Last edited:

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
How long has it been since you sent payment?

If you don't have your item within 44 days of your sending payment, file a paypal dispute. (Paypal only gives you 45 days to file a dispute.)

If you wait beyond that, and you don't see your item, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Well I blame werejag of course. I am a trusting person, I know he has been a contributing member to the Neo community for some time and gave him the benefit of the doubt with his excuses. Communication was good back then I am unfortunately beyond the 45 day mark. It would not have gotten me to even anyways since i sent him controllers and carts as part of the trade.

I don't think he is a theif, I think he will come though I don't know what could cause all these delays with multiple people.

It was encouraging to see that despite the bullshit in the linked thread he did eventualy make right on the deals.

I hope that this is the case here too.

I must say this deal has changed me in the sense that I will be watching the 45 day mark much close with my future dealings.

Werejag send me some good news and tracking info please.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Depending on how many carts people are asking him for there is a possibility he ran out of chips and had to reorder. The chips from IC china sometimes take 3-4 weeks to arrive. Even if this isn't the case he should at least communicate.

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Straight up guy IMO

I have one of his Ghoslop carts. I got the cart a couple of years ago. The build is top quality and he was pretty timely with delivery as far as I remember. tlh

Why is it no one ever leaves negative feedback on n-g.com?? I don't think I've ever seen a negative feedback on anybody's trader profile before.

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
ive been so sicks for weeks. and i am getting em out.

Got a nice e-mail from Wearjag thansk for touching base.

I look forward to the package I hope you feel better.

Thanks

brian

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
Bah, I don't believe the stories.

Werejag has terrible communication and there are always "stories" as to why the games haven't shipped out. I've been waiting MONTHS for a couple Ghostlops.

Fucking a-hole

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
He must have one the sh8tiest post offices around because when he sent me out a parcel,the tracking was useless however the parcel did arrive when it was supposed to.
Just my experience and nothing to do with spreading oneself too thin.:shame:
BB
Status of tracking still only says Electronic Shipping Info Received. At a minimum is should say"Status: Processed through Sort Facility" by now.

I can confirm you paid for the label online on 01/13/2010.

What day did you actually take the package to the Post Office?

Thanks

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
the same day i printed the label is the same day i drop it off in nite deposit.

Last edited:

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Good to know

It sould be here Monday or Tuesday.

I look forwarding to posting the good news.

Thanks

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Games arrived and look great

I will be testing and posting photos tomorrow.

These are the best ghostlops I have seen

Good work

thanks for coming through

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Yeah... Werejag takes for-fuck-ever at times, but I'll be damned if he doesn't make a BEAUTIFUL Ghostlop cart. The one I got from him is arguably one of the nicest carts I've ever seen. Did you get the clear-shell ones as well, Brian?

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
thank you the_bet. i hope to clear up any more problems ive had.

i know i let down the community and ill try to do better in the future.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I know carts and chips can be costly and all, but you may want to invest in a stock of them and build a few carts ahead of time so that you can keep ahead of your orders.

Might save some frustration for all parties.