Wes Craven's They

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Short and sweet. See this movie ASAP. Good concept, good balance between shock moments and atmosphere. Outstanding direction. Great CONSTANT use of shadows, etc. Not incredible but way above average considering how shitty horror movies have been in general for the past several years.

Verbatum:

If you read this, the whole thing is very Silent Hill in its style, there's a couple of scenes that could have been taken straight out of Silent Hill 2.

What this movie basically does is do a great job of putting what it's like to be a little kid having nightmares into film form and immersing you into it.

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
Well I have always been Wes Craven fan so I will go check it out !

I just watched a thing on Horror Movies and their makers hosted bye Bruce Campbell on showtime.

Im defiantly ready for some gore !

on a side note john Carpenters THEY LIVE was incrediably awesome !

Just a great movie that makes you think. !

[ November 29, 2002: Message edited by: candycab ]</p>

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
is it just me or is horror fliks making a quasi
comeback. thats a good thing for me anyways.
i cant wait to check it out.
looks pretty cool.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Sweet I wanted this movie to be good, now i really can't wait to see it

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Yeah I was really pleased with it. I'm glad it wasn't just Wes Craven trying to do Nightmare on Elm Street again because that's what the previews and commercials make it out to be. This is the first really good American-style horror story to come out for a while now.

rare I don't know if horror movies are going to make a bigger comeback than what's been already coming out but I hope so. :D