What 1 Game NEEDS a Port?

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
What's the number one unported game you'd like to see get a home release?

For me, it's Sega Super GT / Scud Race. It's Sega, in a great era (in that Daytona 2 to Outrun 2 zone), game looks great, the Ferrari F40 is beautiful in it. And I haven't seen one in an arcade in like a decade.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Wish Spikeout showed up somewhere besides Model 3.

Runner up would be Daytona 3, I know there's the PC "hack" floating around but it's so strange that it didn't even show up for digital download anywhere officially

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Mystic warriors
This is like one of those arcade games that most arcade buffs know about and love playing but flies under the radar. I remember finding this game by accident years ago while browsing my mame roms. Probably one of the better run n gun arcade games I ever played.

"Skull Captured your friend!"

That's great.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Most of the stuff on my list seem to be in active development (Daraku Tenshi, Breakers Revenge) and the Astro City Mini had Golden Axe: RoDA among others.

What remains is:
Shadow Force

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Pro Gear by Cave/Capcom.
Uhh isn’t this on switch now?
I’m going to go with the latest Power Instinct game (even though I could list countless Sega and Namco games) I played this at a Jersey Round 1 and sadly found out my local RD1 in Exton doesn’t have the Nesica System it is on. I liked it enough but the final boss was a bitch
Also as far as newer game’s it would be nice if crusin blast made it to the switch

Last edited: