Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Ugh my body is ready for it

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Just got done watching Cyborg 009 VS. Devilman and damn was it good.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
New teaser for the upcoming Berserk anime.

Oh shit! Finally!

This season, I have to give the nod to Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress as my fave with Joker Game as a close second. Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou is pretty funny, and as excited as I was about Phoenix Wright, it really is just a retelling of the games so far, albeit a fun one.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

This is Attack on Titans except with zombies. Very strong, very fast, intelligent zombies.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Whoever it was here who hipped me to Tokyo Ghoul, you are the man. To me, that is still the best Japanese anime horror TV series since Hellsing. And yeah I really liked the original Hellsing episodes, before they did any of the OVA stuff. In some ways it was better and more serious than the more faithful to the Manga OVAs. Love the original intro and music too.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Tokyo Ghoul is fantastic. The only series I am watching at the moment is JJBA: Diamond is Unbreakable though... So far it's got every bit as much potential as the last arc's anime adaptation!

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
love berserk. anyway the wife and i finished kino's journey for me it was the second time. next i want to show her lain which will be my third time through. lots of good stuff out man anime is nearly all i am watching these days

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
New teaser for the upcoming Berserk anime.

whoa ! looks very close to the manga art nice !! Thanks for the video I didnt know this was coming up i kinda stopped following Berserk news last few years, still love the manga, the art is insane .

God macross delta is so good...

How would you compare it to older versions of Macross? any similarities or complete new directions?

Ive jus been watching old stuff for the billionth time like Bubble Gum crisis, Patlabor all of it in proper order the ovas TV series ,etc.. ,and that Guyver reboot series which was quite good.

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
just saw Empire Of Corpses (dubbed) at the theater here last night. didn't know anything about it going in (except its by the same studio that did Attack On Titan). it was pretty good - and awesome to see on a big screen

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
whoa ! looks very close to the manga art nice !! Thanks for the video I didnt know this was coming up i kinda stopped following Berserk news last few years, still love the manga, the art is insane .

How would you compare it to older versions of Macross? any similarities or complete new directions?

Ive jus been watching old stuff for the billionth time like Bubble Gum crisis, Patlabor all of it in proper order the ovas TV series ,etc.. ,and that Guyver reboot series which was quite good.

Its like a successor to macross F, so expect songs and mecha. In a way it almost kind of reminds me of the older dynamite series because they literally fight the cray in person with deculture. I just love it. There are cat seals. Mercats.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
About 6 months ago I finished watching season 1 and 2 of Black Lagoon. Overall it took me about 18 months ...maybe far longer to actually watch it through though. I only ever watched it when away for work, went hand in hand with smoking cigarettes and drinking untold amounts of beer in lonely hotel rooms.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Whoever it was here who hipped me to Tokyo Ghoul, you are the man. To me, that is still the best Japanese anime horror TV series since Hellsing. And yeah I really liked the original Hellsing episodes, before they did any of the OVA stuff. In some ways it was better and more serious than the more faithful to the Manga OVAs. Love the original intro and music too.

I had to go back and check but yeah, that was me. Second season left me wanting more and I have no idea when or if they're going to continue the anime (the manga is still going after a brief hiatus and is now past the end of Root A with Kaneki having survived but lost his memories, so I've been picking up the manga and am reading it at the moment) Right now I'm really excited for the next season of Terraformars

fluxcore

Another Striker
jjba of course, sakamoto desu ga is suprisingly amusing, but I'm not sure how long that'll last for.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Update on spring mecha: the new gundam unicorn is also fucking awesome.

I really want to check it out. I'm watching Hunter X Hunter right now and surprisingly really enjoyable so far.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Just finished Rage of Bahamut: Genesis. It started out like it was going to be just above average, but great writing kept making it better as it went along, and the finish was incredible. Best home release of the year so far. The first half of Parasyte was also good, but not quite in that league.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
So I picked up another anime blu-ray today. This time it was the Cowboy Bebop movie. I figured it was time to upgrade and... wait, what? Why is the audio only 2.0? Even the DVD has 5.1 audio. What gives? I thought I was getting an upgrade. Well, the video is an upgrade, but what happened?

Why does every anime blu-ray have to fuck with me? There was the letterboxed and pillarboxed Ghost in the Shell anniversary blu-ray a couple months ago, and now it's this. I don't get it.

-SD-

Camel Slug
I've been watching a huge amount of anime since I subscribed to Crunchyroll and Animax a few weeks ago.

At the moment I'm on Hunter x Hunter and Seven Deadly Sins. I watched all of Active Raid and thought that was pretty good.

I also recently purchased the Animego Blu-rays of Bubblegum Crisis as it's the best anime series ever.