What are the best threads of the past 6 years?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Help me figure out which threads deserve to be added to the best of section.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Now I have a purpose in life. I will respond again when I have found the answer.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
do you prefer funny or sad threads? Everything related to AF3 is kinda sad.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
the sylvie and xorthern thread is up there, imo

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Every thread LoneSage has made...are those funny or sad? or both? Just give his threads their own special section, The Sage Files.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Every thread LoneSage has made...are those funny or sad? or both? Just give his threads their own special section, The Sage Files.

or The Herb Rack.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Anybody remember that dude a few years back who lived in Thailand or Taiwan and literally every night would black out on strong as fuck local liquor, talk tons of insane shit, and then log in the next day and apologize etc?
Wonder where he is now.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Anybody remember that dude a few years back who lived in Thailand or Taiwan and literally every night would black out on strong as fuck local liquor, talk tons of insane shit, and then log in the next day and apologize etc?
Wonder where he is now.

That was Snair aka bubu_x. He was in Taiwan, then Thailand, lost his shit in Thailand, and I think he moved back to Taiwan.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member

Lol, what a mess of a thread. Good to see Hentai Sama taking all that like a champ.

Lonesage : The 6L days

One of the best posts was him wishing my whole family died of Covid.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Six years? Then EG's meltdown, no-meltdown threads are worth a look into and some of the threads made by BeefJerky from 2016, along his MVS fire sale. There's also Michael Lam AKA... , the powerflower ban(s) and Thewildlombax' Riders of the Lost Clank search. Hahah, good times!

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
What about that dude who tried to sell that fake consolized NGPC, when Turfy (I think) spotted a fucking mouse cursor on his fake screen shot?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
For a thread to qualify it must have a neo_moe post.