What are you drinking at the moment?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Seems like a good drunk thread. I'd post a pic but mine has an ice ball in it and that's embarrassing.

Regardless, drinking Black Manhattans because they are fucking great. They should be served up. But I find if I have an ice ball in it I chug less.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
image.jpg

If you like Laphroaig, give Smokehead a try. As you can see, I need to buy more Whisky soon.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
It tastes like a cuban cigar ashtray sweetened with honey, for the sophisticated pisshead.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Cold Coffee; 60% columbian roast, 30% Cinnabon creamer, 10% milk.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Roku Gin for Martinis and Negronis and a shit ton of random wine. I have no idea what to buy, but I did get a bottle of Beaujolais after watching Episode 3 of Last of Us:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I'm giving my liver a rest for the month of February. I never really miss it when I take a sober month but I'm never sure what to drink in its place. I already drink a lot of water and I don't do soda. I usually end up drinking a lot of those sugary lemonades which are just as bad.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I'm giving my liver a rest for the month of February. I never really miss it when I take a sober month but I'm never sure what to drink in its place. I already drink a lot of water and I don't do soda. I usually end up drinking a lot of those sugary lemonades which are just as bad.
I quit drinking completely a couple years ago and had the same issue. I ended using those water flavor additives like Mio, now I have a hard time drinking plain water lol. Also iced green tea or iced tea.

At least with the Mio type stuff I can control the amount I use so I'm not just drinking straight sugar water. Buy a bunch of flavors and do taste tests till you find one you actually like.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Scotch (Connemara) and Wodka Gorbatschow (German brand).

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I'm drinking a shitty caffeine free coffee alternative because I am on a 10-day caffeine cleanse. And it fucking sucks.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'm drinking a shitty caffeine free coffee alternative because I am on a 10-day caffeine cleanse. And it fucking sucks.

but why? I need to drink coffee everyday.

I can't even take one day off.

It's pretty bad.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
but why? I need to drink coffee everyday.

I can't even take one day off.

It's pretty bad.

meh..."health"

Yeah, I am also an addict. I plan to hit it hard again as soon as I am out this 10-days

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I can't remember how long ago it was that I last gave a shit about the taste or brand or whatever of alcohol I was drinking. It all tastes like brine anyway, once there are enough tears in your glass.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
just got back from a trip through Nashville. Had to grab some Prichard's Double Barrel bourbon

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Met a rich dude tonight and got to talking classic punk and record players. He kept ordering us shots of mezcal with orange slices and expensive salt. It was good. Now im home drinking suntory and its better and much cheaper. That mezcal was outrageous

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Met a rich dude tonight and got to talking classic punk and record players. He kept ordering us shots of mezcal with orange slices and expensive salt. It was good. Now im home drinking suntory and its better and much cheaper. That mezcal was outrageous

I love Mezcal....love. It's one of the kindest liquors you can drink, in terms of hangover. Montelobos can be had for about $45 and is probably my fave, and I've had a ton of pricey ones.

I'm currently drinking another Black Manhattan...taking a night off beer.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Sounds weird... but the last few years I've shifted from light beer, heavy beer, ciders.. now I just drink boxed wine. I love boxed wine. It's like wine - but you don't need to cork it and I can perfectly be slightly drunk and shitty ALL the time. I don't care what type.. just gimme that box.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I love Mezcal....love. It's one of the kindest liquors you can drink, in terms of hangover.

Have you tried Del Maguey Vida?

I'm not sure how I feel about it.

It tastes like how gasoline smells.

I might be hanging onto my bottle for a while.