What are you drinking at the moment?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Have you tried Del Maguey Vida?

I'm not sure how I feel about it.

It tastes like how gasoline smells.

I might be hanging onto my bottle for a while.

Just that description makes me want to run out and get some. Seriously. I'm assuming it's on the smoky end of things?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I just learned I have celiac disease so I can tell you what im not drinking…beer

Gluten free beer…not so good!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
No wonder we don’t get along
You think I fucking wanted celiac disease? Trust me. I didn’t pick it off the list of shit to get.

Apparently you ARENT supposed to feel like shit after eating and drinking. WHO KNEW!

But six weeks off gluten and I feel like a million bucks so…trade offs

Glutenberg red is pretty ok though

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
You think I fucking wanted celiac disease? Trust me. I didn’t pick it off the list of shit to get.

Apparently you ARENT supposed to feel like shit after eating and drinking. WHO KNEW!

But six weeks off gluten and I feel like a million bucks so…trade offs

Glutenberg red is pretty ok though

A Belgian brewery called "Greens" makes excellent GF shit. It's distributed in many cities in the US.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
A Belgian brewery called "Greens" makes excellent GF shit. It's distributed in many cities in the US.
I tried one. Maybe I picked the wrong one…because I was NOT a fan.

I’ll try the others because I’ll take your word for it

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Lager tastes like cold. They all have a slight variation on the flavour of cold, but essentially, they just taste like cold, because you serve them cold, specifically so they don't taste of anything. I can't see why anyone gives a fuck what brand they're drinking.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I tried one. Maybe I picked the wrong one…because I was NOT a fan.

I’ll try the others because I’ll take your word for it
Look into this before trying it, but i actually have heard that pacifico beer has no gluten due to the way its brewed. Its quite good too.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Look into this before trying it, but i actually have heard that pacifico beer has no gluten due to the way it’s brewed. It’s quite good too.
I walked to the bodega because I found a beer blog that tests it in the lab. I’ve had a beer. My throat isn’t closing up. My stomach doesn’t feel like it’s drowning in acid

Fuck me…I missed this flavor

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Hatozaki Small Batch. I cheated and did my sober month in February this year and celebrated the end of sobriety in style.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Burnt Pineapple:
A mojito with muddled grilled pineapple (instead of muddled mint leaves), pressed sugar cane (guarapo), lime juice, coconut rum, and a splash of soda.

Four of these has me seeing pink elephants.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I walked to the bodega because I found a beer blog that tests it in the lab. I’ve had a beer. My throat isn’t closing up. My stomach doesn’t feel like it’s drowning in acid

Fuck me…I missed this flavor

Glutenberg? Stone's GF IPA is not bad either

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Pouring a few fingers of 4 Roses Small Batch Select this evening. It's one of my favorite bourbons. I like their Single Barrel as well.

Johnny16Bit

Fio's Quartermaster
I wanted to take a pic of that lovely Diplomatico reserva exclusiva bottle, but it's already emptied, in the trash, and begging for a replacement. :conf:
No the kind of booze I can afford too often but it's sweeeet :cool:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’ve been drinking unsweetened black tea I “brew” in half gallons.

My mother, bless her heart, got me this absolutely dumb electric tea brewer for Christmas. I didn’t have the heart to toss it in the trash. Imagine the cheapest drip coffee maker, and now imagine something 50% cheaper, and designed to brew tea.

Anyway, been making weak ass unsweetened tea instead of drinking soda, which I’m once again trying to end my unhealthy relationship with. My goal, which worked well for me before, is to only drink a soda once a week.

The last time I remember drinking booze was Christmas Eve 2021. I think I had a few beers in 2022 but I actually don’t remember.