What are you listening to at the moment?

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Latest les mills training class song thats grown on me

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
ost from one of my favourite movies of all time.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
wow, this is sweet, lama. buckethead pike 65, never heard of these guys before. kind of reminds me of joe satriani. will look more into them.

Llama

Armored Scrum Object
wow, this is sweet, lama. buckethead pike 65, never heard of these guys before. kind of reminds me of joe satriani. will look more into them.

Buckethead has many albums! Very prolific artist. You've probably heard some things, just didn't know it was him.

It's easy to get lost in his catalog of releases. Goes from melodic to quite heavy. Although I have to say, Pike 65 is my favorite. I listen to it at least once a week at work, slaving at my desk for the man. ;)

If you need some suggestions, just hit me up. I think he has close to 200 albums right now. :)

Llama

Armored Scrum Object
This popped up in my Facebook memories...

The bassist Florian plays a Warwick, which is how I found his music. I have no idea what the lyrics are, but for a pop sounding tune it's really good.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Solid effort. Better than yeezus, but not classic like beautiful dark twisted fantasy:

1bf20fb75e5b432baf7e43e698232f44.jpg

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
I've been listening to Danzig, Tiger Army ,Misfits & AFI need to get some Samhain in my music library.