What are you listening to at the moment?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

Larry Clark vibes this song has always had

I remember listening to it on my RCA stereo in my bedroom as a teen

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Been on a Bendon Small kick lately. Loved his Dethklok stuff, but honestly his Galaktikon shit is super tight. Although, evidently he considers Galaktikon II to be the 4th Dethalbum.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
New CDs. I'm going to pretend I understand German while listening to Nena (y'all probably know her "99 Red Balloons" song from the 80s). And just fleshing out my Metallica CD collection some more with Ride the Lightning (I think I still have the cassette somewhere).
IMG_20210706_153918512_HDR2_34.jpg
FYI, Walmart sometimes plays games with the prices on things in your online cart, so, be vigilant. That Nena 2-CD set was $16 when I put it in my cart; a little while later, after shopping some more, it jumped to $18; I took it out of my cart, and it then went down to $17 after a bit, which is what I paid. They did the same thing with the Marilyn Manson greatest hits CD I recently bought too. $13 when I put it in my cart, $15 at checkout.

@M

20 Year Member
IMG_20210709_1625033573_37.jpg
New CDs. Ultimate Toni Braxton (I love "Un-Break my Heart"), Tony Bennett 3-disc set (I considered getting a CD of his best duets, but, looking at some reviews, I read that his solo material is regarded as better, so, that's what I went with) and a Country Classics 3-disc collection. I ordered a Belinda Carlisle greatest hits CD/DVD set too, but, Walmart ran out and had to backorder it, so, I may not get a copy at all. Happily, I do have some of her songs on compilation albums and I also have a Bangles greatest hits CD, so, I won't die of a Belinda deficiency. 😁

Naika

Street Hoop Star
From my own YouTube. Reiko from the Omega Tribe featuring their first African American member, Joey McCoy, on vocals. Enjoy!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
View attachment 51006
New CDs. Ultimate Toni Braxton (I love "Un-Break my Heart"), Tony Bennett 3-disc set (I considered getting a CD of his best duets, but, looking at some reviews, I read that his solo material is regarded as better, so, that's what I went with) and a Country Classics 3-disc collection. I ordered a Belinda Carlisle greatest hits CD/DVD set too, but, Walmart ran out and had to backorder it, so, I may not get a copy at all. Happily, I do have some of her songs on compilation albums and I also have a Bangles greatest hits CD, so, I won't die of a Belinda deficiency. 😁

More stupid fucking garbage-- a brief dopamine fizzle with a small paragraph's attempt to make yourself feel better about the money you wasted on proverbial drugs that you'll be forced to throw out in 5 - 10 years when your loved ones hold a hoarder's intervention for you.

Make a "Here's the useless shit that I keep buying + rationale" thread and use this one to post what you're actually listening to, in listenable format

- Mom

@M

20 Year Member
Those new CDs have all been ripped and are on my MP3 player where I listen to them. You're a big girl now, Sylvie, I trust that you can find and listen to artists yourself on YouTube, Spotify, etc. without me posting the links for you.😉

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
More stupid fucking garbage-- a brief dopamine fizzle with a small paragraph's attempt to make yourself feel better about the money you wasted on proverbial drugs that you'll be forced to throw out in 5 - 10 years when your loved ones hold a hoarder's intervention for you.

Make a "Here's the useless shit that I keep buying + rationale" thread and use this one to post what you're actually listening to, in listenable format

- Mom
Brutal

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Those new CDs have all been ripped and are on my MP3 player where I listen to them. You're a big girl now, Sylvie, I trust that you can find and listen to artists yourself on YouTube, Spotify, etc. without me posting the links for you.😉
No, I'd be far more interested in hearing select cuts that you like from the shitty CDs that you buy. I'm not convinced you listen to them

@M

20 Year Member
Time to type that, but, too lazy to type Toni Braxton or Tony Bennett in a search engine, gotcha.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Money & time to spend on buying garbage from Walmart, but too fucking brain damaged to type in Toni Braxton or Tony Bennett in a search engine, gotcha

@M

20 Year Member
Buying those CDs required putting said names in Walmart's search engine. 😉

Tip: calling someone brain damaged that actually is tends to not go well.