What are you listening to at the moment?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^Awful, straight up horrible.

Great Album, too bad Owens can't seem to get his shit together, great vocals but that's about it, he needs that great composer or driving force to guide him 'cause on his own he simply doesn't come up with great music. This album and Jugulator are still his best work to date.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Speechless...even if it's fake which I'm not saying it is but either way very creative!...Genius really...for some reason it remind me of this...just the creativity I guess...

Last edited:

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Recently discovered the band - The Sword, can't speak for the rest of their work but Warp Riders is an amazing album from the cover art to the last track. Highly recommend.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Speechless...even if it's fake which I'm not saying it is but either way very creative!...Genius really...for some reason it remind me of this...just the creativity I guess...

Real deal. Read an article about it on Popular Science. If you had posted your 'Awesome Music' thread a day earlier I would have posted it there instead. An amazing blend of music, art, and science.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's cool and creative but you won't see me running to put it on the jukebox...let's get real, it's more shock value than awesome music...