What are you listening to at the moment?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Fucking love this album. Never gets old. Every song is good.

And Q-Tip

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I don't know why, but compared to Oracular Spectacular, I was really disappointed by this album. But something weird happened. For some reason I just kept listening to this album, and now I think I like it a lot more than Oracular. Something that doesn't happen to often. I think this album is worth a check out, but you might not like it the first few play throughs.

Guess I'll an oldie as well. One of my favorite classic rock bands. Basically the founders of everything punk rock, which I am a huge fan of. If you have never explored velvet underground, and you enjoy classic rock, you're missing out big time.

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I don't know why, but compared to Oracular Spectacular, I was really disappointed by this album. But something weird happened. For some reason I just kept listening to this album, and now I think I like it a lot more than Oracular. Something that doesn't happen to often. I think this album is worth a check out, but you might not like it the first few play throughs.

Guess I'll an oldie as well. One of my favorite classic rock bands. Basically the founders of everything punk rock, which I am a huge fan of. If you have never explored velvet underground, and you enjoy classic rock, you're missing out big time.

fuck VU. pile of shit useless humans. hippie speed junkies who couldnt write a hit to save there pathetic NY lives.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm listening to last night's Acid Mothers Temple show, played over and over in my head.

My ears are actually too sore, to hear much of anything...especially music.

I'm taking a 24 hr break from recorded music-Kawabata's guitar onslaught was that overwhelming to my senses.

cf973925e5ac530448941d68b4100037.jpg

^instructions for the sound woman last night.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
fuck VU. pile of shit useless humans. hippie speed junkies who couldnt write a hit to save there pathetic NY lives.

Guess it's all a matter of opinion. I personally hate AC/DC. I think they're one of the worst bands ever. But they have millions of fans, so maybe I am missing something. I could see how some wouldn't like VU though, but I think they are damn good.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Guess it's all a matter of opinion. I personally hate AC/DC. I think they're one of the worst bands ever. But they have millions of fans, so maybe I am missing something. I could see how some wouldn't like VU though, but I think they are damn good.

although i do not like VU, it was actually more of a joke since i actually posted a cover of one of there songs by Eater.
i cant deny that they were obviously highly influential, the beatles of punk i suppose, but just like VU i also cant get into the beatles (blasphemy i know)
was basically just a joke though.
party on Wayne!