What are you listening to at the moment?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^That was great.

OP introduced me to this and I'll be forever grateful and in debt...

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
was in the mood for some hammerfall, a band i loved back in school and all through college.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
This song right here...takes me back...
...I see a rainbow rising!

Edit: Dio...it sucks that he's gone. We all die but with Dio...I dunno, he always seemed old, wise beyond his years, immortal. Even during my childhood he seemed more like Demi-God than anything else. His voice, his lyrics, his tenure, his presence. There will never be anyone like him, not even close.

Last edited:

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I can't be the only dude here listening to this:
kendrick-lamar-damn-album-1-500x500.jpg

It's good. I don't think I like it as much as To Pimp a Butterfly, but it's growing on me.

Other than that right now, I've been listening to a lot of Tool recently. Mostly Lateralus and 10,000 Days

micah7

n00b

It's good. I don't think I like it as much as To Pimp a Butterfly, but it's growing on me.

I'm in the same boat. I think GKMC and TPAB are better, but DAMN is pretty solid overall. The first few listens were good and then great, but it hasn't done much for me after subsequent listens.

For some reason, I just discovered Thundercat, so I've been going through his albums. His latest is fucking hilarious and the music is incredible. Didn't realize he had so much influence on Kendrick's TPAB, either.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Awesome.
WymuMGC.png

opBsME1.png

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
View attachment 44367

Other than that right now, I've been listening to a lot of Tool recently. Mostly Lateralus and 10,000 Days

Check out the previous page bro.

I like this album. It's no TPAB but it has its moment. I had to listen to it 4 times to realize that the blind women he talked about in the intro was actually Lucy. Good shit. DNA literally murdered my speakers. That beat switch... DAMN.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,

Found this young man by accident.

Zo!'s one of my favorite artists. I love this album. The guy singing the song is Dornik and he has an Off The Wall-era Michael Jackson sound to him.