What are you listening to at the moment?

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Love love this track from Jimsaku featuring T-Square's Takeshi Itoh on Alto Sax. Great great stuff folks.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
If the guy from In Gowan Ring made electronic music it would sound something like this.

Ahh, I can see the comparison. I haven’t listened to a great deal of In Gowan Ring. My neofolk ventures these days are limited; mainly Rome and DIJ.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I want to listen to the rest of this tape on bandcamp, but I've had this song on repeat so..

It’s my favourite track on the album, the others are all good too but this one is the standout - it’s beautiful. He just released the second album a few days ago but I haven’t had a chance to listen properly yet. http://holedweller.bandcamp.com/album/returns-to-roost

Rolant the Recluse is clearly talented, he’s also the same artist for Bellkeeper. I actually prefer the Bellkeeper album, it is inspired by the Dark Souls mythos.

Dungeon Synth is massive now, as big as raw vampyric bm it would seem. I love the way Dungeon Synth is heading though; Dragon slaying, treasure hunting, D6’s and Hobbit holes - I can get right behind it!

Quest Master is a local fella who is making waves. His album will be out on LP by Goatowarex later this year.

5F3F80D6-6ADB-4A74-BE80-00CE006D3406.jpeg

Last edited: