What are you listening to at the moment?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
What stupid shit did M buy this time?, March 31st edition:

IMG_20210330_193546619_50.jpg

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I've been all over Night Flight Orchestra lately. They check every box for me. I open all my workout sessions with their "Gemini" track and it gets me going every time.

Dr Docking

out of control fake account
I'm a huge fan of the band Cockslappers Nation. Their hit track would have to be Southern Medusa on the album Slap It Out.

@M

20 Year Member
More new arrivals. I'm not very fly for a white guy...

IMG_20210402_160434022_50.jpg

@M

20 Year Member
Pretty sweet rendition of Geese's theme!

Fooking autocorrect changed Geese's to Reese's. SNK missed out on the greatest cross promotional peanut butter cup event ever, amiright?

Mr. Karate II

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Pretty sweet rendition of Geese's theme!

Fooking autocorrect changed Geese's to Reese's. SNK missed out on the greatest cross promotional peanut butter cup event ever, amiright?
A few years ago SNK and "Undertale" had a brief meeting thanks to "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate".
Spoiler:

Last edited:

@M

20 Year Member
New arrivals. Motley Crue & Def Leppard's greatest hits. Poison CD is still lost in Walmart shipping limbo. It'll be a month since I ordered it on the 11th, so, I suppose I'll finally bitch to them about it on Monday. I could just cancel that order, get the refund, and order a different Poison Greatest Hits CD instead too. Bret Michaels, what should I do?

IMG_20210408_213248998_50.jpg

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Nice pick ups M. I see Motley, and Def Leppard along with Poison and Joan Jett live in July. Cant wait. Always wanted to see Def Leppard live!
New arrivals. Motley Crue & Def Leppard's greatest hits. Poison CD is still lost in Walmart shipping limbo. It'll be a month since I ordered it on the 11th, so, I suppose I'll finally bitch to them about it on Monday. I could just cancel that order, get the refund, and order a different Poison Greatest Hits CD instead too. Bret Michaels, what should I do?

View attachment 46842

@M

20 Year Member
I finally contacted Walmart's customer service about that Poison CD this afternoon. They still have it in stock, but, claim that they can't send it to me because of a processing error on their part that not even a supervisor can override (which I did try, but, she said the same shit too.) They told me to cancel the CD order, get the refund, and order it again, and also offered me a $5 coupon for the trouble, but, I declined, told them that's nonsensical, they've already got my money, the CD is in stock, just ship it to me, but, they refuse to do it. I paid with PayPal, not credit, and they deducted the money from my bank account for this order a month ago (the CD was only $5, but, I ordered $300+ of other shit too, and I received everything else weeks ago).

So, I filed a complaint against Walmart with the Better Business Bureau this afternoon (just to get them to send me the CD, nothing else). Is a $5 CD worth all of this time and trouble? Hell no, but I was in an obstinate dick mood today.

So, do you think I'm in the wrong and being pathetic here or no? Every rose has its' thorns, yo.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I finally contacted Walmart's customer service about that Poison CD this afternoon. They still have it in stock, but, claim that they can't send it to me because of a processing error on their part that not even a supervisor can override (which I did try, but, she said the same shit too.) They told me to cancel the CD order, get the refund, and order it again, and also offered me a $5 coupon for the trouble, but, I declined, told them that's nonsensical, they've already got my money, the CD is in stock, just ship it to me, but, they refuse to do it. I paid with PayPal, not credit, and they deducted the money from my bank account for this order a month ago (the CD was only $5, but, I ordered $300+ of other shit too, and I received everything else weeks ago).

So, I filed a complaint against Walmart with the Better Business Bureau this afternoon (just to get them to send me the CD, nothing else). Is a $5 CD worth all of this time and trouble? Hell no, but I was in an obstinate dick mood today.

So, do you think I'm in the wrong and being pathetic here or no? Every rose has its' thorns, yo.
Plus, anytime you can give Walmart shit it Ain't Nothin' But A Good Time haha.