What did you major in!?

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
INfintido said:
Thanks for the info Big Shady. It's cool to see you've come so far in the field. And $60k+/year, dang, thats not too shabby at all.

I auctually do not mind working the long hours. I am a perfectionist to the max. So I might look into getting a degree in computer science. I just want to do something i'll enjoy, and I can just not think of anything that I want to do as a career. That's why i'm picking your guys (and girl) brains.
You just gotta find something you're passionate about. Much easier said than done of course. Like my job, I never "work." I never feel like I'm dragging myself to the office. You have to find that one thing you really enjoy, so when you wake up in morning you throw the covers off and not wish it was the weekend.

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
I majored in Information Technology for my B.S. and got my A.A.S. in Business Management while I was at it.

PopeCuervoLime

Avid Neo-Expert
15 Year Member
ki and I went to the same JC together and were both comp sci majors but like him, I quickly lost interest in it when I realized how lifeless it all was.

Switched to history and never looked back; completed my BA in December. Now I'm studying for the LSAT.

Like Shady said, find your passion and milk it. No sense in doing something you hate for the next 20-30 years.

starman

Armored Scrum Object
I'm getting an EECS (Electrical Engineering Computer Science) BS right now... and I'm not sure what I'll do after that. Maybe Grad/Law/Med School if my grades are decent enough (they seem to be), but if not, w/e, I'll figure something out...

That being said, I hate my major. Hopefully the workplace will be alot better... or it might not. :annoyed:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I majored in being in the faggot ass Air Force, lol. I'm getting a CCAF degree in Aircraft maintenance and weapons systems and shit cuz thats what I do in the Air Force.

Me = slavery grease monkey.

I'm trying to get out of the Air Force and work in Luxembourg for Nato.

wcmiker

n00b
I am currently in school and am majoring in computer science and history.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I majored in master cocksmanship.
No woman has ever complained, they
always come back for more, and all but
one, always are too turned out to not
roll over and go to sleep after a deep
dickin. I specialize in bringing out the
inner freak in even the most timid ones.
:chimp: