What is the game you play the most in Neogeo?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Does it have enough dust bunnies and cat hairs in it to summon Bastet this month.

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Aero fighters 2, the Aero fighters/sonic wings series is in my top 3 game series of all time for sure. Surprised to see so many people saying Alpha mission 2/ASO 2, It's a great game but didn't know it was so loved.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
KOTM2
I may have to get ahold of an AES cart in pristine shape.
honorable mentions go to MOTW,MS2 with speed up chip,SSVSPECIAL & Fatal Fury 3
BB

Last edited:

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Last Resort
King of fighters 98
Last Blade 1
Real bout fatal fury 2
Garou Mark of the Wolves

Play these 5 games the most. Hard not to when I play any other game I own I always slap in one of these before or after to get in a quick session or 2 that in turn becomes a longer play session.

Probably KOF97,98,99,2002.

I play KOF97 for the story and endings (Also nostalgia, I was in Japan when it was released and seeing all the hype and advertising for it, was INSANE), 98 for practice and random select 1CC.

KOF99 when I feel like something different from the Orochi Saga entries, and 2002 for practice and random select 1CC when I've been playing too my KOF98. ;)

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
It changes because I’m constantly rotating carts out of the 4 slot every week or so. What’s the game I’ve played most of over all?
prolly RB2.

what’s this week’s line up?

-AoF
-Super Dodge Ball
-ST2ndS
-Ninja Combat

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
KOTM2
I may have to get ahold of an AES cart in pristine shape.
honorable mentions go to MOTW,MS2 with speed up chip,SSVSPECIAL & Fatal Fury 3
BB

I must know why you like king of the monsters 2. Have you made it to the end? I credit fed all the way just to see the whole game after never surviving the last stage, it’s a miserable quarter muncher with the laziest boss rush at the end, the health bars on the enemies is absolutely horrible, the attacks are completely worthless. It took me and a friend over an hour of mindless attacking and quarter feeding to beat the last level. It might just be the worst beat em up on the Neo Geo. Even Ninja Combat is way better.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
One of the Slugs probably X but it's my favorite series at least MS - 3.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Buy the Sega Genesis KotM2 port instead then. No Famardy, or whatever the fook his name is, but, it plays a hell of a lot better.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Fatal Fury Special
Garou: MOTW

Not that I don't play other games, just that these two get the most playtime from me by far.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Changes from year to year but my top 3 in no particular order are.
Garou Mark of the Wolves
Neo Turf Masters
Metal Slug 3

Those 3 are THE games I go back to over and over.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Easily magical drop 2 and 3. Probably got countless hours of playing that multiplayer.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
It's a tie between Waku Waku 7 and Magician Lord. I've played both extensively, to a point where I can notice slight audio and visual hiccups on either defective carts or shoddy emulators.