What is the proper way to clean my AES

H

homeslice61886

I got my aes today and i would like to know what is the proper cleaning method.Also do you guys know how to fill in scratches on my aes?

cox_xoc

Mr. Big's Thug
I don't know about filling in scratches, but the safest way to clean your AES would be to use a can of compressed air. It easily blows out any dust or dirt that may have collected in the cartridge slot.

------------------
svcm_ioristance.gif

MVS is eternal...but I love my Pocket.

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
Silent Scope, before you cap him in the head for not searching previous posts, let me do it instead
biggrin.gif

There are a ton of posts regarding this. just search. On a side note, there isn't really a wrong way to clean your aes. as long as you don't use sulfuric acid or any other extremely corrosive material, you should be ok. but like i said (and Silent Scope), SEARCH!

------------------
-=NeoGML=-

H

homeslice61886

You veery funny gml.Thanks to scope for selling his aes to me.

S

Silent_Scope

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NeoGML:
Silent Scope, before you cap him in the head for not searching previous posts, let me do it instead
biggrin.gif

Here we go~~~ SEARCH!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Like rest of people said before, use compress air is the best way. Normally I bought a VCR type of plastic cover so most of dust will not get in.

SEARCH is the keyword~~~~
smile.gif

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"

S

Silent_Scope

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by homeslice61886:
You veery funny gml.Thanks to scope for selling his aes to me.
No problem. So what do you think about entering into Neo world? It'll cost you money
smile.gif

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
With a bucket of soap & water!

If you mean the connectors, yes... use the Search function and you should find a recent topic I began in the Tech. Support section about cleaning the system's interiors.