what is wrong with the world today? (CBA coach suspended for "anti semtic remarks")

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
what is wrong with the world today? (CBA coach suspended for "anti semtic remarks")

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/basketball/bal-sp.digesttop29mar29,0,1169694.story?coll=bal-sports-basketball

Former NBA All-Star Micheal Ray Richardson, now a coach in the Continental Basketball Association, has been suspended by the Albany Patroons for the rest of the CBA championship series for comments he made to the Albany Times Union on Tuesday.

Richardson made anti-Semitic comments to two reporters in his office when discussing the contract he had been offered. "I've got big-time lawyers," Richardson said, according to the Times Union. "I've got big-time Jew lawyers."

The paper reported yesterday that Richardson also said: "They got a lot of power in this world, you know what I mean? Which I think is great. I don't think there's nothing wrong with it. If you look in most professional sports, they're run by Jewish people. If you look at a lot of most successful corporations and stuff, more businesses, they're run by Jewish. It's not a knock, but they are some crafty people."

The team said he is suspended "due to the serious allegations in this morning's Times Union article by Brian Ettkin."

"It's terrible and I don't think it's fair," Richardson said. "But I want to make an apology if I offended anyone because that's not me." During the suspension, the team and league "shall conduct a full and complete investigation as to the validity of these allegations. If these allegations are true, appropriate action will take place immediately," the team said in a news release.

When told of the comments on Tuesday, Patroons owner Ben Fernandez said: "We will not tolerate and the league will not tolerate bigots to perform in our league."

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think that those coments are Pro-Semitic.

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
my thoughts exactly...what? youre not even allowed to MENTION jews anymore without it being anti-semetic? this is retarded

shweedie

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Orochi_invisibleink said:
"I've got big-time Jew lawyers... they are some crafty people."

:lol: Thats pretty funny

but seriouly, I don't think he is a biggot......

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Patroons owner Ben Fernandez said: "We will not tolerate and the league will not tolerate bigots to perform in our league."

^
There's your bigot right there. He's treating the jews like fearful overlords and not the normal people that they are. Deport that fucking spic.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
What's wrong with the world today?

People are fucking pussies, with nothing better to do than to be offended.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
how is kissing jew ass being a biggot?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I didn't understand it either

but I guess sometimes these types of things are best left out of the public

if you need justification for it, look at those who have been suspended due to saying things like "black people are genetically predisposed to being higher jumpers and stronger athletes"

that got some people in trouble too

I don't believe it's that BIG of a deal

but what can you do when the world is run by a bunch of pussies

btw, this guy and his cocaine habit is hilarious

I can see him making those comments after snorting a few lines before the interview

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Yeah, that's bullshit. You say anything and you're bound to piss people off these days.

Anyone see the Daily Show last night regarding the word "nigger"?

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
roker said:
I didn't understand it either

but I guess sometimes these types of things are best left out of the public

if you need justification for it, look at those who have been suspended due to saying things like "black people are genetically predisposed to being higher jumpers and stronger athletes"

that got some people in trouble too

I don't believe it's that BIG of a deal

but what can you do when the world is run by a bunch of pussies

btw, this guy and his cocaine habit is hilarious

I can see him making those comments after snorting a few lines before the interview

Funny you said that, as I was thinking the same thing.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
anti-semetic remarks got me banned from my WoW guild.

crafty people

haha fuckin jews man.

causin all the wars...

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
whatever, people are stupid. damn filthy jews.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Orochi_invisibleink said:
yeah stuff like this could make someone who is positive or neutral toward da jewz start hating them
It's not the Jews, its that fagot Patroons owner Ben Fernandez.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I understand that those are some pretty weird comments to make, but I can't figure out how they're anti-semetic.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
The Populous... said:
Speaking as a semite, this thread is comedy gold.

I'm a semite too, by it's original definition

the term "anti-semitic" is a misnomer, that only applies to Jewish people in this day and age