What is your favorite time/place to play?

Robert

20 Year Member
I wonder when and where the board members are playing their games. Personnally, I'm not a late night gamer. I like to play for an hour or two after the dinner to relax from my day before going to sleep.

Even if I have a GBA SP, I don't play that much outside of my house. I used to play in the train between Alexandria and Cairo when I was working in Egypt but that's it.

Please share your gaming habits.

After dinner (about 8:30pm), it is a time where the wife is watching all that useless, brain-destroying TV. I'm usually on my computer from then until I turn in. Playing alot of BF2 lately (incredible game).

I also enjoy curling up on the couch while playing PSP if PC gaming doesn't fancy me.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
I'm more of a mid-day guy, if I have nothing else going on.

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
For most games -- whenever I'm bored.

But when it comes to Winning Eleven, I have to get a game or two in every day, usually in the evening after coming back from the gym.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I don't like late night gaming. I prefer gaming when the sun is out and nice and bright and sunny with the window open and the green rolling hills and everything is just nice.

It reminds me of the days when I was a kid.

When I was 9 Years old my dad was sent to an Air Base in Germany(like I am now!) and in the summer Germany has beautiful rolling green hills that resemble those that I saw in the old Super NES and Sega RPG and adventure games.

Being from America and seeing landscapes outside the window and then looking at it in the game it totally would highten the experience. However because i know am in the military and I work an insane unset schedule I end up gaming whenever I get the chance and thats usually late at night.

My reason sounds silly but its how it really is for me.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Usually in the middle of the day when I'm bored. I don't really do late nights anymore unless friends are around (which is rare).

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
My cab gets most play time when I have an hour or 2 to kill or if I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. Otherwise it's just a nice conversation piece for the living room.

Don't really get the urge to play games much these days.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
If I'm not posting on various forums, then I play for about 3 or 4 hours at night since it takes about as long for my sleep meds to kick in so I can get some sleep. Thus if I take my med @ 9:30PM I won't get woozy until at least 2:00AM, then sleep from 3AM till about 8:00AM... then the whole process begins again. As for where I play games I play them in the Computer/Gaming Room/Office here in my condo. If I have a Portable system (currently don't) then I play it exclusively on the shitter.

GK