What kind of pathetic trash would try to get high off Ambion?

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Seriously, who the f#@k would ever take that date-rape-drug shit to get high off of? Just taking a single Ambion tablet can fuck you up to the point where you could pass out taking a piss and hit your head on the rim of the motherf#@king toilet. It's about a step up from huffing furniture stain for christ's sake. The R&D dept. at Sanofi-Aventis creates a really effective sleep medicine and the kind of people who started selling meth because they watched the show 'Breaking Bad' start abusing it ten seconds after it hits the street, typical. It's a sleeping pill you trailer park motherf#@kers, not the next extasy or GHB or whatever the hell crap kids today abuse to get high.

How many of you guys have ever taken at least 1 Ambion tablet? For years I've heard stories of people taking an Ambion when they have nothing else to do on a Saturday night. Or "After I left for work this morning, I remembered I went on eBay last night and bought like, every season of that old tv show 'Emergency' because I remember watching it when I was a kid." Or "I woke up sitting on the toilet of the 76 Station around the corner from my house." My point- it's really strong stuff.

But people do it, so doctors are more hesitant to prescribe it to patients because there afraid that either the patient is going to get high off of it or put 10 of them in a Cub Scout's drink and then sodomize him inside of a log cabin. What has this country come to when people need to get high SO BAD that they'll turn themselves into a shambling sleep-zombie because that cute guy they met at a club last weekend didn't ever call them back?

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
IDK, but this thread makes me want to shoot up.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Seriously, who the f#@k would ever take that date-rape-drug shit to get high off of?

The same people who break into your house and steal your blood pressure meds, prescription laxatives and don't take anything else.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
We used to give Ambion (Zolpidem) to patients at the ward because normal meds like trazodone don't quite cut it. I've never heard of people taking it to get a high, but I wouldn't be surprised.

xorthen

Banned
Drug culture is to blame and the people who promote it. You can find your answers with careful research.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
abso-lutely.

1685837_o.gif

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Ambien is just a sleep-aid medication...Helps with people with insomnia...Not really sure how you can get high off of it, puts my clients go nite nite.

xorthen

Banned
When I was a teenager I used to take dramamine by the bottle and get super doped up off of it. Then I would have uncontrollable itchiness all over my body. Shit sucked.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
this is not like the ephedrine I used to buy while in high school?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
This stuff ruined my neighbor's life. He was sleep walking and randomly knocked on someone's door at night. Brandished a gun while rambling about nothing fairly aggresively. The guy was one of the better folks in town, and this was not done on his own. That Ambion messed him up. He ended up having to sell his local auto repair shop, and moved into a dinky house. Sucked. He started his own auto shop because there was blatant scamming going on at the major chain in town where he was a manager. Dunno what happened to him after that.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I thought this was a thread about Amiibo addicts :keke:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
You don't really get "high" on ambien - but you can hallucinate. I took it about 8 years ago when I was working overnights - it was a pretty new drug at the time. I would get trippy hallucinating - it was bad / dangerous. A few times I tried to go to the store or otherwise "function" and would have minimal to zero recollection. My wife was scared to death. The only thing I recall well was how nauseous I would be the next day - like throw-up if you move your head nauseous. I'm sure those who take it routinely adjust to that part - but I gave it up after 5 or 6 nights. Getting high? No.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Does it have one of those TV spots with a guy going about his daily routine, then the sound fades out, it goes black & white and some woman starts talking about all the negative side effects over the top? "Can cause blindness, deafness, shortage of breath, pneumonia, penile inversion, calcification of the glans, instant cardiac implosion, rubberised teeth syndrome, gymnastically influenced suicidal tendencies, the urgent requirement to squat on jars" etc etc.

I love those ads. They're not like that over here unfortunately...

xorthen

Banned
This stuff ruined my neighbor's life. He was sleep walking and randomly knocked on someone's door at night. Brandished a gun while rambling about nothing fairly aggresively. The guy was one of the better folks in town, and this was not done on his own. That Ambion messed him up. He ended up having to sell his local auto repair shop, and moved into a dinky house. Sucked. He started his own auto shop because there was blatant scamming going on at the major chain in town where he was a manager. Dunno what happened to him after that.

That's a crazy story man. Meanwhile in America.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
It's ambien for fuck's sake, neobuyer. :oh_no:

No it isn't.

EDIT: Oh wait- I was so sure it was AmbiOn, how embarrassing that the pigs probably thought I was some typical dumbass when they read my statement on the pr. All of this searing pain and I didn't even have the name right. Ugh...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Haha, just giving you shit. We still knew what you were talking about.

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
My cousin came to visit shortly after he had received a prescription for Ambien. He experienced some side effects.

Every morning, I'd find that the nightstand in his room had been knocked over.

One morning, I woke up to find the shower running and nobody in the bathroom. My cousin was sound asleep in his room.

One night, my cousin came to my room and insisted that I watch a video because it was it was important had been on his mind all day. It was https://youtu.be/Kp50CSUKBbc lol. He has no memory of this.

On facebook, he found chat logs of weird conversations which he could not remember at all.

As a child, he had sleepwalked a few times (I personally witnessed it). The Ambien brought it back with a vengeance. He wasn't very satisfied with the results lol. On the other hand, I had been given Ambien to help deal with jetlag before, and I just slept uneventfully - no hallucinations, no crazy talk, no memory loss, etc... Different people just have different reactions. What works as intended for one person can be a trainwreck for another.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
DREAM WARRIORS!

I also had a group of friends who would take it then take a bunch of caffeine tabs in an effort to fight falling asleep. Apparently you hallucinate hardcore for about 45 minutes then pass out. They called it being a dream warrior. We don't talk anymore...lol.