What movie is this? (part 2)

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Seeing John Terry's thread reminded me that there's an unknown movie that I have vague memories of.

I was a kid when I saw this, so it's probably from the early '90s. It was presumably about street gangs. Here's what I think I remember:

A car is parked along a sidewalk. Inside are two men talking. The driver was a skinhead guy with a soft-spoken, but violent demeanor. He mentioned having killed someone. "He's dead". But then it becomes apparent that he's planning to double-cross the passenger. He pulls out a gun and shoots the passenger in the head, causing a bloody stain to spray the window. "Now you're dead too".

My mom was so shocked at this scene that she grabbed me and my sister and walked out of the theater. It must not've been the movie she was expecting. :D But it had to have been my first R rated movie. What was it?

Last edited:

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
How old were you when you saw it? That'll give me a year to look for.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
I don't know for sure. I was born in '84, and I was probably 5-8 at the time, give or take.

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Can I get in on this, too?

I saw this movie one time. it was rated R, so my friends and I had to sneak into the theatre to see it. I don't remember what it was called, but it had a huge affect on me and I would love to see it again one day.

It was about this guy that dressed all in black, but wore clown makeup all over his face. He also had some kind of bird that would help him out as he fought bad guys - it might have been a hawk or vulture or something. One of those tough and creepy looking birds. I think the movie was actually named after the bird, maybe "The Hawk" or something like that.

Hook a brother up!

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Can I get in on this, too?

I saw this movie one time. it was rated R, so my friends and I had to sneak into the theatre to see it. I don't remember what it was called, but it had a huge affect on me and I would love to see it again one day.

It was about this guy that dressed all in black, but wore clown makeup all over his face. He also had some kind of bird that would help him out as he fought bad guys - it might have been a hawk or vulture or something. One of those tough and creepy looking birds. I think the movie was actually named after the bird, maybe "The Hawk" or something like that.

Hook a brother up!

I honsetly can't tell if you're joking here.

The Crow?