What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Messing around with; XBOX Debug Unit..inner contents..the way it came when bought at a flea market..

I have no idea on how to use emu things so if it loads or not,I’m just hoping the games do or I retry.. as many of these games I never played and will never be able to obtain.
Also there are MVS,Neo Geo Games that I used to own and am enjoying again on this system..

I have no idea how to play Diggerman..
but Nightmare in the Dark is sweet..

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
I've been playing Mark of the Wolves a ton lately. Every time I play, I find more nuances and combos I didn't think existed. Definitely my favorite fighter of all time.

hear hear! I don't have my AES ready and hooked up but every time I hook it up to play, the first game i stick in is GAROU! Awesomeness:buttrock:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
SSVS at the moment. Got it a couple of months ago but never really played it much until now. I love this game. I have the entire series and I have to say this is probably the most fun to play. Graphics are amazing too.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Garou KOF98 Super Baseball Metal Slug 1. Im gettin pretty good at MS I can make it to the 4th mission without dieng now

sp3ctr3

Mr. Big's Thug
Puzzle Bubble. Been trying to record a 1cc run, but every time I record I for some reason screw up on level 26... every damn time!

jepjepjep

King's Dry Cleaner
I've been addicted to Magician Lord lately. It's brutally unforgiving, but something about it just draws me back in to keep playing. I know it's not a masterpiece, but it's a damn fine game.

syrotuck

n00b
Been having a great time making my way through the Fatal Fury games this weekend. The first time I met Krauser I could have sworn he said, "I jiz on your grave" before having to continue twenty times and realizing he said, "chisel". His stage with the music and orchestra was great though. I could never get that far when I used to play it in the arcades. I completed each game with Terry and always enjoyed fighting Geese. His background and music in Fatal Fury Special are just brilliant and though he tends to hand me my arse on a plate it's always enjoyable to fight against him. I'm going to look for Special, RBFF and RBFFS on AES now to compliment RBFF2. Good times!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Been having a great time making my way through the Fatal Fury games this weekend. The first time I met Krauser I could have sworn he said, "I jiz on your grave" before having to continue twenty times and realizing he said, "chisel". His stage with the music and orchestra was great though. I could never get that far when I used to play it in the arcades. I completed each game with Terry and always enjoyed fighting Geese. His background and music in Fatal Fury Special are just brilliant and though he tends to hand me my arse on a plate it's always enjoyable to fight against him. I'm going to look for Special, RBFF and RBFFS on AES now to compliment RBFF2. Good times!

Dude, that's really great! I also love FF and wanted to suggest you to get FF Wild Ambition, get it cheap fir the PSX and check out the intro, I guarantee you'll love it. If you really like the gameplay and have an arcade then the actual Hyper Neo Geo 64 hardware might be another awesome thing to have, you can get it on the cheap. FFWA is a great game, way underrated.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
Dude, that's really great! I also love FF and wanted to suggest you to get FF Wild Ambition, get it cheap fir the PSX and check out the intro, I guarantee you'll love it. If you really like the gameplay and have an arcade then the actual Hyper Neo Geo 64 hardware might be another awesome thing to have, you can get it on the cheap. FFWA is a great game, way underrated.

really wish I could afford a hyper setup right now man, FFWA looks amazing to me. I kick myself all the time for not investing in the whole set when they kept going for sale on ebay for basically just the shipping price.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
World Heroes

One of my favorite games during my high school days. I just loved how goofy the game was.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I just got Neo Drift Out last week and I'm absolutely loving it. It'll be in my cab for a while.

I was surprised how hard it was to beat the clock in some of the stages. I felt a real sense of accomplishment when I passed Stage 6 for the first time on MVS Level 4.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
http://youtu.be/XPnPHNQ36PE

SNK Neo Geo MVS Arcade
Machine(Japanese Candy
Cab) Power Supply Repair-
Change

Nice video and great lineup there in the MVS-U4. What are your thoughts on Over Top vs. Neo Drift Out? I didn't care for Over Top as much when I played the rom, but I'm quickly finding that you can't get a true sense of a game until you've played it on a real cab. If I'm loving Neo Drift Out, should I try to pick up Over Top?

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Seeing that I am without a Neo Geo (AES or MVS), all my Neo Geo gaming have been emulated (more different console conversions)

KoF '94 (on WiiVC and PSP)
KoF' 95 (Saturn)
Last Blade 2 (Dreamcast)
Mark of the Wolves (Dreamcast)
Puzzle De Pon (PC)

Jumping in between these games every so often.