What price can an STV board and games (including Radiant Silvergun) have?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Long time no see! I used to be a member of this board many years ago, happy to visit from time to time! :cool:

I used to collect arcade boards, I sold some of my stuff, but I still own an STV board with 7 games, and a local arcade collector wants to buy it from me. I've been totally outside of the arcade market for almost 10 years and I have no idea what value this stuff has, but I've been told some prices have rised like crazy! :multi_co:

Board and games are barebones with no art. I have 4 orange games:

Radiant Silvergun
Cotton 2
Astra Superstars
Puyo Puyo Sun

And 3 blue games:

Virtua Fighter Kids
Winter Heat
Dynamite Dekka

Any idea how much can I ask for the full pack? He is primarily interested in the board and Radiant Silvergun, maybe Cotton 2, but I'd rather sale the whole lot. I understand the most expensive games are Radiant Silvergun and Astra Superstars, and the cheapest are the 3 blue ones. Not sure about the other two.

Thanks a lot for your help!:mr_t:

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Do you know if the games are original or not? Cotton 2 is also a pricey cart as well (if original).

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Do you know if the games are original or not? Cotton 2 is also a pricey cart as well (if original).

I bought them many years ago, I always supposed they were originals, how can I tell? I guess I need to open them...

EDIT: I just opened them, just like I used to with MVS carts. They all look original to me, no eeproms, boards and roms all have SEGA brand. I can post a few pics if needed.

Last edited: