What records are you listening to tonight?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Was listening to the Deadsy album, Commencement last night and whilst I feel that most of it isn't particularly well written, the production values are brilliant and the guitars are definetly amongst the most interesting within that alt/nu metal scene, like they reduced things to the lowest common denominator and it's perfect. Their sound had tons of potential it still sounds fresh today, liked them more than Orgy. Those synths are perfectly incorporated and the goth element is authentic. Just a shame they didn't write particularly interesting songs. The Key to Gramercy Park is definetly the standout track.

Also been listening to a lot of old VAST these past few years. A great songsmith for sure

Last edited:

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
“What robo server are you barely listening to on your work computer while you do other stuff?” is not the name of the thread.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Snuffbox Theme live notes: manic MS-10/MS-20 solo includes ABBA riff.

IMG_9020.jpeg

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I got this with a pile of promos Flannelgraph sent me some time ago. I really like it. The A side is almost a standard indie pop/rock track but the remixes and b side are sorta Brian Eno style ambient things. It’s quite similar to Butterfly Child in some ways. A great release for sure and one that shows that the art of the 12” isn’t dead yet, or at least it wasn’t in…2014!?! Ha! Man, am I on the cutting edge of youth culture or what?

Yuuki Mathews - Funny Morning

A - I: Funny Morning, II: Generations

B - III: Funny Morning (Richard Swift Remix), IV Chrysanthemum (Slow)

IMG_9064.jpeg