What was your favorite cab at your local arcade?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Our local laundromat had a 2 slot with Aero Fighters 2 and Metal Slug 3 in it.

When I got older and went to the movies on my own a lot, they had the Simpsons, bust a move, and i think a Raiden game for a bit of time. Tekken tag was one I was able to 1cc regularly and held my own a bit against older teens

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
4 Slot big Red, KI, MKII, Super Turbo, Full Size Rush 2049, Full size Pole Position, Deluxe After Burner 2, Giant MVC2. Our local spot was called Fun Arcade which is long gone. Plenty battles with Craig and I went down there. Fond memories.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Simpsons 4 player, Virtua cop 1, any time crisis, house of the dead 2 sit-down, top skater, big reds got rare early on but def that, final fight, pit fighter, sf2, MK2

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Forgot to mention a. few goodies:

Smash TV
Aliens
Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker
1942/1943

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
When I was a young dude, SkyShark @ the Round Table Pizza around my way.

When I was a medium aged dude, Top Skater, 8 person Daytona, Sega Super GT, Enduro Racer…all the jawns that you couldn’t play at home.

College me played this, because I was living in Japan:

42C7819B-16A2-4C11-84DE-59ECAEDBA91E.jpg

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I remember the whole era of Sega Touring car, 90s DTM, the early days of Avex...

Now DTM and AJTC have basically merged. Sega exists only in a fucked up Solomon Grundy sort of way, Avex...is still selling the same stuff and decades later I think people are quite sick of it. It was max fun at the time though!