What was your SAT score?

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
So apparently I'm the only one who took the SAT when it was scored to 2400?

And it looks like it's back to 1600 now.
I took it right before it switched to 2400, we were given the option and honestly I had no desire to write an essay and be there for even longer

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Like everything else in America, asking black students to do the same thing as white students is racist.

Edit: Sorry this thought is a little crass and half baked. My thinking is that the easing of difficulty has everything to do with some institutions starting to either drop or reduce importance of standardized test scores for college admissions. So the company wants to make sure they stay relevant, if that means making the test easier who cares.
👀 👉👈

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
lithy, those people aren’t your friends.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Even were they not they’d still be a scam when developed by for profit “education” corporations.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Kind of crazy but I applied for a job in my 30s and they wanted to know my SAT scores (as well as GPA in college).

Insane that you can have years of work experience but some people think a test you take when you’re like 16 has any relevance/meaning at that stage of life.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Kind of crazy but I applied for a job in my 30s and they wanted to know my SAT scores (as well as GPA in college).

Insane that you can have years of work experience but some people think a test you take when you’re like 16 has any relevance/meaning at that stage of life.
I'm planning on asking for a ban of all members below 1500.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I'm planning on asking for a ban of all members below 1500.

A person is only supposed to care about this number until they get into whatever school it is that they are still talking about decades after they graduated.

StevenK

10 Year Member
A person is only supposed to care about this number until they get into whatever school it is that they are still talking about decades after they graduated.
You could say the same about penis length and getting married, however I'm going to need this number too.

StevenK

10 Year Member
You count your marriages? Man, you have to learn to let go.
I thought I wanted to get married when I was younger, then I went to too many friends weddings. By the time it came round to when I should probably have done all that stuff I kind of hated the whole process so I just knocked her up to keep her sweet instead.

I do feel a bit daft calling her my girlfriend though.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I thought I wanted to get married when I was younger, then I went to too many friends weddings. By the time it came round to when I should probably have done all that stuff I kind of hated the whole process so I just knocked her up to keep her sweet instead.

I do feel a bit daft calling her my girlfriend though.

I’m in the exact situation.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Another best friend lost by basic. He will be crushed.

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
I don't remember the particulars but it was a score in the 1500s when the perfect score was 1600. Also took the lsat when I was exploring post college options and got a 170.

StevenK

10 Year Member
I don't remember the particulars but it was a score in the 1500s when the perfect score was 1600. Also took the lsat when I was exploring post college options and got a 170.
Have you found this has enabled you to do more than the average lynxing throughout your career?

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
Have you found this has enabled you to do more than the average lynxing throughout your career?
Im pleased with where I am in my career.

The test scores don't contribute much to where I am in life. For instance, even though I had great SAT scores, I decided to go to a low tier college on scholarship rather than pay full freight at a place with an elite reputation. So... I can't say that my test scores put me into a great school that then resulted in me getting a great job... even if I'd done mediocre on the SATs I could have still gone to the low tier college and taken the same classes, done same internships, made the same friends, which all more directly resulted in where I am in life and career today.