whats for dinner?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
i didn't want you to break this to you like this but...this long distance thing we have isn't going to work.

I heard even 5 inches apart might be a stretch.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
How do you get the egg like that? Soft boiled?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member

Boil water, put egg in boiling water. Wait 6 minutes and then remove from pot and put it in cold or ice water.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

Add 1 cup of water, and 6 eggs to an InstaPot. Pressure cook high, for 8 minutes.

Cool in a bowl of ice water-add a little baking soda to the water, to aid in peeling.

Perfect ramen eggs.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Now karou is pretending he doesn't know how to boil an egg.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Softly.

Who would want to touch hot eggs and water until it worked and eat them until they were sure they didn't get sick..

Still is this soft boiled...no one confirmed...only said ramen egg...which I guess I could have googled instead of asking someone who had just presented what I want to have...you skinny bitch

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Whoopdeedoo.
Hardboiled is no issue..I will just keep doing egg drop in my ramen NOW.:crying:

Shmuppy

Banned
When I'm superlazy I just put two or three raw eggs in a glass with salt 'n pepper (no whisking because you gonna have to go full lazy if you wanna be real lazy) and just drink it:-) Works everytime perfectly.

basic--> Very lovely dish, the eggs are spot on.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
When I'm superlazy I just put two or three raw eggs in a glass with salt 'n pepper (no whisking because you gonna have to go full lazy if you wanna be real lazy) and just drink it:-) Works everytime perfectly.

basic--> Very lovely dish, the eggs are spot on.

HEY! you're always talking about how well you can cook, post up some pics here of your creations.

Shmuppy

Banned
HEY! you're always talking about how well you can cook, post up some pics here of your creations.

Always... Yes I love cooking. Am I good at it, hmm. Good enough for me and my friends. Also, this month I have little money so I have to stick with cheaper and boring stuff to cook with. Wanna see boiling water with spaghetties in it?

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Nothing. Anybody else do intermittent fasting?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I fast about 16 to 17hrs everyday. Sometimes i do 24hrs. This was Pre-corona.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Now that I'm not travelling, I've been doing some of those Blue Apron and Home Chef meals.
I've learned how to make a few more sauces instead of using stuff out of a bottle. Certainly more healthy as there's very little processed material in them.

Not sure I would do this long term as the meals are all things I can get locally.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Now that I'm not travelling, I've been doing some of those Blue Apron and Home Chef meals.
I've learned how to make a few more sauces instead of using stuff out of a bottle. Certainly more healthy as there's very little processed material in them.

Not sure I would do this long term as the meals are all things I can get locally.

get yoself a cast iron pan and learn to make roux...then you are all set.