What's your favourite platform for Shmups?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Definitely a close one, let's just say SEGA ;).

I’m right there with ya. I’ve been playing a crazy amount of Android Assault Bari-Arm on the MD CD.

6-I167lYeVZXp74F8neZ7sNnd_MtYIqHEmt0IIE4km2EYMnILFTl1B_u8mQ3R3f9UT6t28dReshdt-Swul8Ow6AEq9_Z170

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I’m right there with ya. I’ve been playing a crazy amount of Android Assault Bari-Arm on the MD CD.

An excellent MCD exclusive, I couldn't get past the the last level, yet. Decided to pass on videos this time and do it on my own, hence the trouble. I enjoy every 'live.die.repeat', though.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
An excellent MCD exclusive, I couldn't get past the the last level, yet. Decided to pass on videos this time and do it on my own, hence the trouble. I enjoy every 'live.die.repeat', though.

Hey whats up oliverclaude :buttrock: I hope that all is well, my friend.

Stage 7 definitely ramps up the difficulty considerably higher than the previous levels. However, though the bullet patterns and fast enemies quickly entering and leaving the field seem hectic, there are (oddly enough) a lot of bullet pattern "safe spots" within the field in this particular stage. During many parts of this level you can place your ship in these areas and remain completely stationary for prolonged periods of time and take no damage.

As an oldschool Masami Obari fanboy, I love the mecha design/art in this game even if it is ripped directly from Detonator Orgun :lolz:

D9GrsAHUcAA5YGK

D9GrsgUVAAAAzF1