Where do you guys buy your sticks 'n buttons?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
SSIA. I'm pimping the shit out my A1Ups and gonna class up them bitches real nice.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
FocusAttack, ParadiseArcade, and ArcadeShock
In this order…

Also…

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
In this order…

Also…

ooof, stickied right there and all. Fucking moe, wtf

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Amazon sells Sanwa stick and button bundles if you aren't looking for anything fancy and just want them shipped fast.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Get some sticks of dynamite from tak and I'll provide the buttons.

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Focusattack is very good. Ive also bought stuff from t-molding.com and arcadeshop.com as well. They give you some more options depending on what kind of buttons you want. T-molding has IL buttons with the new version of the cherry microswitch if you’re looking for the American style buttons and feel.

Its been a chore finding IL euro buttons in all the right colors. Paying shipping multiple times as they come in.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Why that order?
Did you have issues with AS?
I was going to order from one of those 3.

FocusAttack has a reward system that I like and they tend to have the joysticks and buttons I want in stock. That’s why I go there first. ParadiseArcade I like their universal plates and I can grab some oddball buttons I am after. ArcadeShock is where I go for my arcadestick mod stuff like the Brook boards and wiring etc. The last two are more for specific stuff I want to buy. For the most part I try to get it all from FocusAttack for the rewards.