Where is Lizzie of Neostore?

Fanshiro

n00b
I am just wondering what happen to lizzie of neostore, she hasn't showed up in ICQ since april. I miss her, she is very informative, helpful and fast to response.
Also When is Shawn gonna put a special weekend sales again like last time? I would buy the sam sho v if it falls below U$ 300 :(. Is it just only me that neostore is not as active as last time anymore in it's promotion and :( Oh lizzie :(

cheers

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Fanshiro said:
I am just wondering what happen to lizzie of neostore, she hasn't showed up in ICQ since april. I miss her, she is very informative, helpful and fast to response.
Also When is Shawn gonna put a special weekend sales again like last time? I would buy the sam sho v if it falls below U$ 300 :(. Is it just only me that neostore is not as active as last time anymore in it's promotion and :( Oh lizzie :(

cheers

edit

Last edited:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Fanshiro said:

cheers

Stop buying neogeo carts, and get a room along with a whore.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Hey man, we all miss her. You probably know this already but she had this fantastic thing she used to do with warm hot fudge and her right hand... merely thinking about it sends shivers up and down my spine...

Stinky-Dinkins said:
Hey man, we all miss her. You probably know this already but she had this fantastic thing she used to do with warm hot fudge and her right hand... merely thinking about it sends shivers up and down my spine...

There will be no fraternizing with the staff at ng.com. :cool:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
lizzie was fucking hot, hotter than agnes and silverangel combined. god damn i miss her.....

winter

King's Dry Cleaner
Not to dampen the threads sense of humor, but on a serious note, she did a great job at customer service.:)

Fanshiro

n00b
woah

Ok i might sound corny and vaque at first place, but all i was saying was, i miss her customer service, how fast she replies to queries, (provide actual pictures of the goods, give shipping cost etc, forward order asap). Then all of sudden she just disappeared (no more customer service). Shawn has been slacking, and it takes at least a day or two for him to reply to a query, instead of instant reply from lizzie in ICQ.

quixux

Crossed Swords Squire
EvilWasabi said:
advice good for 99% of the site.

So, what's the going rate for the whores in your country? Are they worth the money?

DashK said:
lizzie was fucking hot, hotter than agnes and silverangel combined. god damn i miss her.....

So, was she really that girl with the blonde hair in the picture holding the MOTW homecart?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
She got scared off by all the horny uber-geeks asking her for teh cyber.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Electroman said:
So, was she really that girl with the blonde hair in the picture holding the MOTW homecart?

You mean this one? ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

I dare anyone to make a thread in the war room calling her out!!11!! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

eclypse

Banned
:loco: "Jaw drops to the floor"

Damn, nothing hotter in this world then babes with games! :buttrock: :cool: :eek:

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
That blonde girl in the Rage of the Dragons T-Shirt isn't Lizzie. Lizzie said that she didn't even know what a Neo Geo was before she started working for Shawn. I have no idea what she looks like though. It would be nice if she would put a picture of herself in the album section. I haven't heard any information of her leaving the site though. The NeoStore still has her email address up as well as her ICQ number. Maybe she will come back...

Fanshiro

n00b
Collection or the girl?

Which would you rather choose? The whole collection in the picture or the girl in the picture? Please take note, the girl is a generic human being, she will whine, suck your money dry, however many ++++. While the collection stays as it is till you die :)

So what is it gonna be?

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
where's shir0? he went out with her once, or so he tells me.