Where the hell is Phix....????

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
welcome back....!!!!

Phix matey where are you???
I dont like to start a thread re this, but where is Garry??? I paid for some stuff ages ago and nothing...no replies...you know...
Sure he's a good guy, but was just wondering...not tryin to start anything here...just wondering ;)

Last edited:

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
My particular situation has been made worse by Brett sticking his oar in where it isn't wanted. I understand Garry is having some difficulties, but a quick word of how its going now and again certainly wouldn't go amiss.

Last edited:

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Right, I am starten to get a bit irritated here.
Folk say he's a good guy and I believe it cause have chatted to him in the Chat room etc.
But, where the feck is he. I paid him about a month ago. No goods, no word from him.
I launched a paypal enquiry over a week ago...nothing!!!
Whats happening. I am really not happy phix and I think you should respond. thank you

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
aha

so finally,

god.

this is why I just don't deal with "new" UK members

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
yeah thanks...........

but he wasn't that new really. And good side with UK members is that you can visit them :D

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
MONSOON said:
yeah thanks...........

:annoyed:

if you followed other threads you would see there was a big argument recently if it was phixx, or this other guy that was doing the bad dealing

my 'aha, finally' reflects that , innit.

and I'd still consider him a relatively new member.

hows blackspy? :spock:

I understand that phixx might be having some family/health problems, but it takes minutes to keep someone updated on their deal.

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Ive seen him duriing this waiting period @ NTSC UK

Last Activity: Yesterday 02:54 PM

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
kernow said:
:annoyed:

if you followed other threads you would see there was a big argument recently if it was phixx, or this other guy that was doing the bad dealing

my 'aha, finally' reflects that , innit.

and I'd still consider him a relatively new member.

hows blackspy? :spock:

I understand that phixx might be having some family/health problems, but it takes minutes to keep someone updated on their deal.

okay..thanks. And I suppose I have not followed other threads enough, so I have not seen that there was a big argument recently if it was phixx, or this other guy that was doing the bad dealing....sorry.

What ya mean with this: "hows blackspy? :spock:"

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Phix=scammer. Still no word from Garry Lonergan, ill or not he shall have to be visited.

And if you read this Brett, fuck you too.

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
that picture phix?

hell. he's even been caught reading this thread before.. so

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
kernow said:
that picture phix?

hell. he's even been caught reading this thread before.. so

Yeap that him taken by me.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
I hope Garry has scammed Daryl the paki.

Nuff said.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
thegreathopper said:
Is Joe from Pakistan??

Shit coloured skin all the same to me, one of those asylum seeker types that belongs in his own country....just him though, I don't mind the others with purpose and cook great takeaway meals.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
MONSOON said:
Phix matey where are you???
I hate to start a thread re this, but where is Garry??? I paid for some stuff ages ago and nothing...no replies...you know...
Sure he's a good guy, but was just wondering...not tryin to start anything here...just wondering ;)

You have a PM.

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
thegreathopper said:
Is Joe from Pakistan??

No he's Mexican & white I met up with him back in Jan at the ATEI Arcade show at Earls court.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Snake-Eyes said:
I hope Garry has scammed Daryl the paki.

Nuff said.

Paki? You northern fucker. Lick my taint cunt. If Garry does end up scamming me, I'm gonna come to your house and batter you instead. I don't care if its your Mom's house either. I'll put her fucking windows through and slap your old man. Then I'll get all bandito on your asses.

You are a cunt like my sig says, that's why you got kicked in the mouth 3 times in that club. I suppose you were "seriously rapping like Eminem" or something.

You picked on the wrong person with me fucko. I'm not a nerd like you.

Last edited:

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
J0e Musashi said:
Paki? You northern fucker. Lick my taint cunt. If Garry does end up scamming me, I'm gonna come to your house and batter you instead. I don't care if its your Mom's house either. I'll put her fucking windows through and slap your old man. Then I'll get all bandito on your asses.

You are a cunt like my sig says, that's why you got kicked in the mouth 3 times in that club. I suppose you were "seriously rapping like Eminem" or something.

You picked on the wrong person with me fucko. I'm not a nerd like you.

Really fucktard.

Fuckin bring it on.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hello...

I just rang phix.... he's had a REALLY hard time as late...

Yeah yeah... it only takes 30 seconds to post a reply... but its not been easy for him...

Anyway, he says he's gonna send Chris and Daryl the stuff next week... I'll keep you guys posted... Keep faith UK Biatches!

btw. HEY!!! Chris! How are you fekker? Trust you to start a fekkin drama :D

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
rotphungte said:
I just rang phix.... he's had a REALLY hard time as late...

Yeah yeah... it only takes 30 seconds to post a reply... but its not been easy for him...

Anyway, he says he's gonna send Chris and Daryl the stuff next week... I'll keep you guys posted... Keep faith UK Biatches!

btw. HEY!!! Chris! How are you fekker? Trust you to start a fekkin drama :D

LOLZ...i ken..this thread has gone outa control dude. But hey.
I is good Rot thanks for asking. Hope you too is sweet. By the way, you want Demon Front?? gis a call if so. Peace all ya bitches and stop arguing ;)