Where to find SNK related 1680x1050 wallpapers?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
That's the res I'm using now and I'd like a nice wallpaper that fits it. If possble SNK related, but if I can't find it videogame (maybe capcom) or anime related will do. Thanks.

Rule

Super Sidekicks 3
off topic but......

Barcelona 1, LIVERPOOL 2!!!!!!!

Eat the dirt of the superior European champions bitch :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Yeah, congrats on the Liverpool victory, Barça is playing like shit anyway. Not-so-congrats on your stupidity bringing it in a thread like this where you don't have anything to say on the topic.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Rule said:
off topic but......

Barcelona 1, LIVERPOOL 2!!!!!!!

Eat the dirt of the superior European champions bitch :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

You should be banned for non-sense like this. Idiot.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
That's the res I'm using now and I'd like a nice wallpaper that fits it. If possble SNK related, but if I can't find it videogame (maybe capcom) or anime related will do. Thanks.
Never heard of that resolution... it's 16:10, right? Find a 1280x800 background, and resize it with photoshop or something.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Yeah, it's 16:10. Anyway I can use any wallpaper image and it automatically gets rescaled to my desktop, actually my old one looks pretty good.

Now that I made some research I'm aware there's very few wallpapers at this res so it's not worth the trouble.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
Yeah, it's 16:10. Anyway I can use any wallpaper image and it automatically gets rescaled to my desktop, actually my old one looks pretty good.

Now that I made some research I'm aware there's very few wallpapers at this res so it's not worth the trouble.

www.pixelgirlpresents.com

Not anything SNK related but lots of very cool wallpapers in that size.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Yup, I've finished using a 1600x1200 one from SNK's site, I'll try to keep changing it from time to time.