Where's Poppy?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Maybe he's still recovering from a hangover over Biden's win. Surprised he hasn't chimed in yet. Poppy, this new leader of the free world will make things so much better now. White Supremacy just took a haymaker to the chin.

Where are you man?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Maybe he's still recovering from a hangover over Biden's win. Surprised he hasn't chimed in yet. Poppy, this new leader of the free world will make things so much better now. White Supremacy just took a haymaker to the chin.

Where are you man?

He’s probably having sex with a woman whose name he doesn’t remember.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I’m proud of Joseph. He was angry. I told him to fuck off. He left. He didn’t come back. He’s having a great time. I hope the same for every guy I chased off the site. Ki, rubberjohnny, Bobak - I’m proud of them for moving on from this gay club.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I’m proud of Joseph. He was angry. I told him to fuck off. He left. He didn’t come back. He’s having a great time. I hope the same for every guy I chased off the site. Ki, rubberjohnny, Bobak - I’m proud of them for moving on from this gay club.

You really did do them a favor.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

He can't come back cuz he's banned

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It is a crime against humanity that my arm wrestle against wasabi is deleted off youtube and gone from history.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Wherever he's at, he's right across the street from a big mansion. Or so I'm told.