WHich Big Lebowski character are you?

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Eb2yx90eK5tl.jpg

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
yeah I watched the clip! is that the woodchipper guy from fargo? that wouldn't make it much better.:crying:

Yeah, that's the same guy who fed Steve Buscemi's character through the wood chipper in Fargo. The Coen Brothers use a lot of the same actors in many of their films (Buscemi, John Goodman, John Turturro, Jon Polito, Frances McDormand, J.K. Simmons, Richard Jenkins, George Clooney, and surprisingly even Bruce Campbell).

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm not crazy about her pretentious art school-style affectation, but I can dig her aggressive pragmatism.

YES!

*high five*

But in these personality tests, I find that I can't really be constrained to one type... definitely have a bit of the Dude as well. And I have been known to be like Walter when people fuck with me.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
YES!

*high five*

But in these personality tests, I find that I can't really be constrained to one type... definitely have a bit of the Dude as well. And I have been known to be like Walter when people fuck with me.

My problem with these tests is if you know the subject, it's hard to not answer for the biased choice.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
My problem with these tests is if you know the subject, it's hard to not answer for the biased choice.

This is true, I just as easily got the dude, and I could see all the answers that would give you the other characters.

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
8__1xn77b29l.jpg

Makes me happy, considering I've been planning to dress as him for Halloween.

Edit: I gotta re-watch this movie too, it's been way too damn long.

Last edited: