Which Metallica album is the best?

Which Metallica album is the best?

• Total voters

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
megadeth is like my favourite metal band ever. but absolutely, dude. testament piss all over anthrax. never understood why anthrax was so important.

i used to listen to testaments the ritual album all the time. great early 90's metal album.

TOTALLY! Testament is a million times better than Anthrax. They should of been in the big 4 instead of Anthrax, Anthrax is easily one of the most overrated bands ever imo.

They were awfull live TBH, they kinda stomped around on stage in shorts mixing rap in with some of the songs and had a bit of a cliched 90's tude about them, cry for the indians, caught in a mosh and i am the law were particularly bad.
Testament on the other hand came on and just got on with it and played a great set, they had the place bouncing.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Anthrax were amazing live once they picked up John Bush.

Of course, we can debate as to whether or not Armored Saint is better than Anthrax.

games_sk

Mr. Big's Thug
Master of Puppets mainly because Orion is my favorite track but I also like their version of Whiskey in the Jar from the Garage Inc album...

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Master of Puppets mainly because Orion is my favorite track but I also like their version of Whiskey in the Jar from the Garage Inc album...

orion is my favourite song on that album.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Orion might be the best song Metallica ever wrote.

Turns out you can get the first three albums for like 5 bucks each (CDs, not digital download shit) on Amazon, so I've been blasting that in my car. I still think MoP is their best album, but god damn if RTL doesn't have some sick rhythm guitar riffs.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Orion might be the best song Metallica ever wrote.

Turns out you can get the first three albums for like 5 bucks each (CDs, not digital download shit) on Amazon, so I've been blasting that in my car. I still think MoP is their best album, but god damn if RTL doesn't have some sick rhythm guitar riffs.

Right on! Yeah CDs are still the shit and so cheap now too. Glad I kept most of my collection. I still bump Garage inc on my CD player pretty often. Blitzkrieg is my shit!:buttrock:

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
Voted for MoP.

Not at all a heavy metal fan but I'm able to recognize when an album is full of awesome tracks!!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Right on! Yeah CDs are still the shit and so cheap now too. Glad I kept most of my collection. I still bump Garage inc on my CD player pretty often. Blitzkrieg is my shit!:buttrock:

My car is just barely old enough (2007) that things like auxiliary jacks weren't a universal thing yet, and on my car adding one isn't really an option. So I am always on the lookout for cheap CDs, and keep a big wallet full of them in the car. I actually like it, because that way I listen to entire albums instead of just bouncing around in an iTunes library.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
My car is just barely old enough (2007) that things like auxiliary jacks weren't a universal thing yet, and on my car adding one isn't really an option. So I am always on the lookout for cheap CDs, and keep a big wallet full of them in the car. I actually like it, because that way I listen to entire albums instead of just bouncing around in an iTunes library.

Thats the one thing I really hate about my 2017 NO CD PLAYER :crying: I have a bunch of great CD's I would love to have playing in my car. I've been slowly ripping them to my computer and putting them on a flash drive.... what a pain in the ass.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
I find Cliff Burton to be extremely overrated as a bass player.. Not to throw him under the bus or anything :keke:

it's not just about how he plays the bass, it's about what he brought to the band as an artist. many believe he was responsible for the best the band has to offer.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Their instrumental songs were all awesome but Orion was their best. Pulling teeth was the most headbanging. Call of Kthulu was brilliant. And to Live is to Die was sentimental, i could feel the mourning of Cliff on that song.