Whitey Bulger killed in prison

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I feel like that stupid Rolling Stones song is supposed to start playing in the background.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
mfkwty_600.gif

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons.

I think I'd rather be put to death than live my days out in a prison. The one thing many don't consider about them is the smell, my god, they stink (at least the ones I've been in for work do). TV doesn't tell you that little bit of info.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Maybe they will make another movie about his final days that no one will watch.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Per TMZ:

A prison source tells us Bulger -- who is wheelchair bound -- was in general population Tuesday morning. We're told he was approached by 3 other inmates who wheeled him into a corner that could not be seen by surveillance cameras.

Our source says the inmates beat Bulger -- one used a lock in a sock as a weapon -- until he was unconscious. They also attempted to gouge his eyes out with some type of shiv, but were unsuccessful. Bulger fell to the ground covered in bruises and with several dents in his head.

Not a good way to go.

Vicky tells it better:

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Jump kick a cripple out of his wheel chair to his death from the 30th floor of a high rise then go to jail for a while get out and then get elected Mayor of the very same city you committed the murder in.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I was Sad when Phil Hartman died. Quite awhile ago. Never really heard of this presumable creep.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
oh thank goodness for a split second i thought you said the hamburglar had died.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Because of his bloody life, it's no accident that he was involved in the troubles

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Jump kick a cripple out of his wheel chair to his death from the 30th floor of a high rise then go to jail for a while get out and then get elected Mayor of the very same city you committed the murder in.

Only in America.:buttrock:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
article doesn't say who killed him, how and why. i loved the movie, thought he was an interesting character. may he rests in peace i guess.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I guess Whitey had told someone that he was being moved to a medical unit in that WV prison. That prison doesn't have a med unit.

He fucked over a lot of guys in the Italian mob to get to where he was, I wouldn't be surprised if this was some "old country" revenge shit.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
He was an FBI informant. That's a good way to not make friends.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I guess Whitey had told someone that he was being moved to a medical unit in that WV prison. That prison doesn't have a med unit.

He fucked over a lot of guys in the Italian mob to get to where he was, I wouldn't be surprised if this was some "old country" revenge shit.

Guy that killed him was part of the mob out in Springfield. Snitches get stitches.