Who do you think will work in Biden's cabinet?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Less than 5 days before the election and supposedly Biden already won. Thanks for the update lame sage.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Probably mostly white men, so you might have a chance. What post were you thinking about?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
oh hoh ho, if I wasn't so sure, I'd say some of you'd be afraid of a jinx, yeah...

Anyway. Pete the Mayor is a shoe-in, right?

Trump's over, right? I think so.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
oh hoh ho, if I wasn't so sure, I'd say some of you'd be afraid of a jinx, yeah...

Anyway. Pete the Mayor is a shoe-in, right?

Trump's over, right? I think so.

Pete has presidential aspirations, so his best bet is to run for Governor of Indiana.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Pete has presidential aspirations, so his best bet is to run for Governor of Indiana.

I was just going to say that the current governor is doing a decent job, Best one since I've lived here. I looked one time and he had something like a 90% approval rating. I just looked at the polling for the current race and he's projected to win with 70%+, so some democrats are voting for him even in these highly partisan times.

But I also tried to find state laws and he might be limited to two consecutive terms before he can run again. Mayor Pete would have to hangout for four years before he could run in a best case scenario.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was just going to say that the current governor is doing a decent job, Best one since I've lived here. I looked one time and he had something like a 90% approval rating. I just looked at the polling for the current race and he's projected to win with 70%+, so some democrats are voting for him even in these highly partisan times.

But I also tried to find state laws and he might be limited to two consecutive terms before he can run again. Mayor Pete would have to hangout for four years before he could run in a best case scenario.

He’s still very young. He has a lot of time.