Who else has to work today?

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I'm here in the office sitting on my ass because there's nothing to do. :thevt:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I'm at work too...and will be on Friday as well.

Blah

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

Well, I dunno if I would say I am working per say.

I am in the office however. Just woke up from a nice little nap. Probably take another after lunch before heading home early.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

Same here. Company Christmas party at 11 today so this morning is sort of on autopilot. I'm "mostly" off on Friday...taking next Friday off as well...

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
I am also in the office but not really working ..

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'm here, and aside from my coworker there's nobody here. I've been watching vids on my phone and playing a handheld.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I called in sick. Haven't called in for over a year now, so they can fuck off. Gotta work Friday and Saturday anyway.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I'm in till noon. lots to do, new deadline to fight when I get back from the holidays, so I'm not looking forward to that. Good thing drinking on the job is alright here, I think I'll get another spiked nogg... ;)

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I'm not at work, but I've got to work from home for a few hours this afternoon. My wife's at work, so right now I'm just lounging around with our dog.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Sitting listening to Com Truise In-Decay on Youtube surfing forums trying to avoid any shitty salesman that will magically need to get some system designed today...motherfuckers...

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Had to come into work today too. Only here for the next few hours though, then off to my sister's house for an early Christmas Eve dinner.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
"working" from home today... probably going to leave around 3.

Nice tunes smokehouse!

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
This guy. Actually have shit to do too. My building closes at 3 though so I've got that going for me. However, then I have to immediately pack up my shit and drive 4+ hours to visit family in shit weather.

And people wonder why I don't like this holiday.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I'm working until 5pm today so at least I'm getting off 2 hours early.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Working from Home. Only have to put in a half day. So one more hour to go, then I'm going to take a nap nap. I also have to work on Friday, but again, will be from home.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
I'm in for an easy day. I can't complain-- it's almost as if I'm getting paid to be on a forum or something as I render and export videos. :P

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
No worky here, but our xmas party got cancelled cause someone internally called OSHA the beginning of Dec!

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Sitting listening to Com Truise In-Decay on Youtube surfing forums trying to avoid any shitty salesman that will magically need to get some system designed today...motherfuckers...

Thats my album of choice right now homie. I requested the day off 90 days ago so I would have the best chance of getting it off otherwise I've worked christmas eve every year.

ALso I have a wedding to go to on the 26th, who thinks its a good idea to get married the day after christmas? I would think that you couldn't pick a more stressful time to get married.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
The joys of working retail, I'll be here until at lease 7 pm tonight, if not later.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Half day today and off til Sunday. Repeat for next week. I love this new job.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
My office has hours, but I took the day off. Let's be real, most ppl not in retail or a continuous service industry (telecom, medical, etc) are just burning the hours till they can leave. Always surprised when places aren't down to essential staff today.